Alternate Planning

Hello,

i am planning a flight from KMSP to KMDW in the B738.

I notice in the alternate section, the airport, KDPA which is 92.9nm is highlighted, but i would like to use KORD which is 22.4nm away, instead of manually selecting KORD, i tried to change the Priority from MIN FUEL to MIN DISTANCE but it always changes back to MIN FUEL, is something wrong or is there a reason why i cannot change the priority? And what does it mean when PFPX highlights the distance field in one of the Alternate airport field.

Thanks i thought that might have been it, so i tried changing all 4 alternate suggestions to CYYC, CYUL, CYOW and CYYZ, all of which are over 370nm, they are all highlighted now, but when i try to select MIN DIST it still changes back to MIN FUEL

Hello,

i am planning a flight from KMSP to KMDW in the B738.

I notice in the alternate section, the airport, KDPA which is 92.9nm is highlighted, but i would like to use KORD which is 22.4nm away, instead of manually selecting KORD, i tried to change the Priority from MIN FUEL to MIN DISTANCE but it always changes back to MIN FUEL, is something wrong or is there a reason why i cannot change the priority? And what does it mean when PFPX highlights the distance field in one of the Alternate airport field.

There was an issue in PFPX and it has been fixed for 1.07

Archived