Scheduled Flight Tab - Cleared when closing PFPX?

All the flights in my scheduled tab, whether released, canceled, in-route, etc., are all gone when close and restart PFPX. I've looked around for some sort of 'save' function to no avail. I successfully save the routes in the database, but is loosing the scheduled flights entries/rows intended, or am I missing something?

Thanks,

AL

Hello,

please always run PFPX by clicking with the right mouse button and then select "Run As Administrator". This way it should work.

Thanks, but I am the box admin and UAC is and always has been off. My PFPX working folders are as defaulted during the install, under the 'Public' user profile. Right-click, running as admin should have no affect with saving data to the PFPX folders under the Public folder structure.. (Not related to 'Programs FIles' restrictions) and UAC/admin-rights.

Would this issue be avoided if each flight you wanted to keep listed was designated a recurring one? Perhaps the flights are being deleted because the date of the flight mismatches the current date? Just speculating here...

Archived