I cannot create my own route!

Hi.

First of all... sorry for my bad english. I'm brazilian, and i'm still learning.

I'm trying to create my own route, but the program doesn't permit anymore. An example:

Right now, i'm tryin to create a route from Guarulhos (SBGR) in Brazil, to Toronto Pearson (CYYZ) in Canada. CYUL as alternate.

The airports in the route supporting the etops segment are TJSJ, MYNN and KORF (75 minutes), because Bermuda (TXKF) is closed at night.

Ok, when i press "AUTO" on the route, he shows:

NEMO09 CPN W16 RCL W30 RPR UZ46 ROMIK UZ28 GOI UL304 BVI UM423 GNA UA300 KIKER A300 RAYAS DCT ELMUC G431 JORGG L452 OXANA AR8 OHPEA DCT ORF DCT OTT DCT JERES DCT PSB DCT DKK VERKO2

This is not the real route. The real route is this:

NEMO09 PCL UZ38 MOLTI UZ24 PAMOP UL776 IBERT UG449 ANADA G449 DDP G431 ELMUC DCT LNHOM L452 OXANA AR8 ECG DCT EDDYS J61 BUF

Ok. Then i go to "EDIT" route and put my own route (the mentioned above) and click in "BUILD". This is the route when i press build:

NEMO09 NEMO DCT PCL DCT BAG

So, i can't create the route. And this is happening with all the routes builded in the program. He accepts only the route in the program, i'm not allowed to build my own route. How can i resolve this? :lightbulb_s:

Hi Renato Roberto.

Try this route:

SBGR.MOZI.CPN..PASTE.UM423.BVI.UL304.GAVAL.UA563.BELLO.UA554.SEKAR.A554.GTK.L452.OXANA.AR8.ECG..FAK.J109.BUF.J531.YYZ..CYYZ (this is Non ETOPS route)
Also TXKF/BDA is open 24/7 !!!. There is a note in Jepp chart- hours of operations: 0700-2300LT, but this is for airport staff,. Airport like piece of concrete is available as adequate 24/7. There is an agreement TXKF/BDA provides diversion 24/7. We use TXKF as ETOPS 24/7 and as adequate 24/7.
As for ETOPS 75. What airplane do you fly in the region? Why don't you use 180 ETOPS or 120? We fly almost same route SBGR - KEWR - SBGR on 180 ETOPS on 767.
Where did you get this information: "The airports in the route supporting the etops segment are TJSJ, MYNN and KORF (75 minutes).."???
These airports support all Boeing fleet and when we operate to Africa we use TJSJ as 180ETOPS.
:)

Archived