A suggestion. Can PFPX distribute the payload? like main DK,FWD,AFT and bulk cargo?
Cause its giving 62000lbs i used the maximum payload divide by the payload given me and times 100 to give me the %

Use the weight of pass + cargo and baggage and insert into FMC as PMDG tutorial flight matching the PFPX value into real life they are not so accurate all wheights are assumed. I wish a profile for calculation will be added into a future TOPCAT upate but 737 and 777 pmdg loader into fmc are very good. I would not to manually assign 230 pax position like the 747 loader is masochism.

Use the weight of pass + cargo and baggage and insert into FMC as PMDG tutorial flight matching the PFPX value into real life they are not so accurate all wheights are assumed. I wish a profile for calculation will be added into a future TOPCAT upate but 737 and 777 pmdg loader into fmc are very good. I would not to manually assign 230 pax position like the 747 loader is masochism.

Solved i use the ZFW and let pmdg do the rest

Archived