navigation updates

Hi

I don't know if this is possible or not as nothing is mentioned in the manual .

I thought I would try a nav update from navigraph so bought just the 1 as a trial ,this update is newer than the one that come with PFPX 1306 I think it is.

Is there anyway that I can use this database in PFPX? if how do I do it as I can't find anything on how .

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you bought a cycle from Navigraph, you downloaded a zipfile, extract it to a temporary folder and run the exe. by right clicking on the file and choose "Run as Administrator"

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't see an option for pfpx when I do this

Do not understand you.

You go to the Navigraph Website, download the Cycle for PFPX (it is listed there) and install it.

So where is your problem?

I am trying to install an OLD version of the navigraph updates .

I am undecided on wether to buy more updates but I do have one that is newer than the one that comes with PFPX eg I have 1306 and PFPX comes with 1302 I am trying to find out if there is a way for me to use 1306 in PFPX as my pmdg aircraft are set for the 1306 database currently .

I hope that explains it a bit better on what i'm trying to achieve

thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, now I understand, but that will not work, as you have to download a specific installer for each addon from Navigraph. Once a new cycle is published, you do not have access to older cycles anymore and even if so, there is no old installer for PFPX.

So only solution that makes sense is to buy a subscription (either from Aerosoft for Navdata Pro or from Navigraph) and then it doesn't matter how many addons you want to update.

Archived