Weather: Updating ... Hotfix 1.05.2

Hotfix 1.05.1 fixed server problems for most users. Hotfix 1.05.2 should do for the rest of you.

Problems were not really related to server itself, but to false timeout messages, causing PFPX to download data over and over again, bringing the server to its bandwidth limits and aggravating the situation even more.

The hotfix is available at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ph458uknxrmtuyy/PFPX.exe

Place the PFPX.exe in c:\aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\

Thank you very much for your quick help.

One question: Am I right that with Version 1.05.X it is no longer needed to apply the "UserData.nav" which can be found in the Download section of the forum? As far as I saw it, the 1.05 Installer replaced the UserData.nav file with an even newer one from 6.9.2013. Or should we still overwrite this with the file given in the download area?

How long can we use 1.03 until the problems are fixed?

Have patience...a lot of users don't have this error at all but if you are one of the unlucky ones that do have it, it seems like it is taking forever to fix. They are working on this and other issues all at the same time. It will get fixed as soon as they can get it fixed. The developers hate these bugs more than you :)

Hello Christian.

Any news from your side regarding this issue? I've version 1.05.2 and this problem still continue. 4 days without use PFPX real weather and Notams.

Thanks in advance.

Brgds,

Juan Betancourt

Archived