• Aerosoft

Acting on some (understandable impatient) comments on the forum I just attempted to clear all the offline activations from our support system. However with little success. I believe it is good that we explain what is happening.

See when the FlightSimSoft server is not accepting online activations people send those activations to us (note this is also the case if we did not sell the product to you). But the offline activation tool uses the same server so we can also not activate your product. This makes it seem like we are not handling the support tickets correctly but we are fully depending on that server. At this moment I see 23 offline activations waiting and I have been trying to reach the activation system for the last 45 minutes without success.

If we sold you the product we are very sorry for these problems and of course partly take responsibility because we are the publisher. If you bought the product at FlightSimSoft you can also contact them at support@FlightSimSoft.com. We are in constant discussion with the team at FlightSimSoft to assist them to solve this issue. I will try to handle the pending offline activations later this evening.

But I kindly ask you not to be angry at my support staff (I manage that department). They are doing the best they can. If you want to express your anger and vent a bit do it to me at Mathijs.Kok@aerosoft.com and not to others, they do not get paid enough for that.

Thanks for the update Mathijs. Although I'm eager to try out the product, I certainly haven't been directing any frustration at your staff and hope my fellow enthusiasts will do the same. It being Friday and all ;-)

Mathijs is right: the responsibility falls to us - FlightSimSoft.com - and not Aerosoft!

The initial response to PFPX was much higher than ever expected and our first server was at its limits right from release day.

As soon as we noticed that the server provider would not be able to handle such a high amount of traffic, we decided to switch to a new one.

This server transition caused some inconveniences to a (small) number of users experiencing activation problems and weather downloading issues.

We have been working the entire week day and night and have been able to bring the server problems under control.

I know this information doesn't help much as a paying customer, what I can fully understand.

We are confident that most server issues are gone now. If you still have any problems - including offline activation - immediately drop us a mail at support@flightsimsoft.com and we will be working on a fix.

Archived