Online activation not working

F.Y.I, the online activation isn't working. I dont use a proxy and am obviously online because I'm posting here but the activator is saying it can't connect.

Could this be a consequence of the server failing on the 4th?

In any case, it's pretty annoying as I was planning on doing a flight this afternoon and the automatic reply from Aerosoft said they'd get back to me within 24 hours, possibly more.

I will check on the status of the offline activations.

Thanks Mathijs, I see the impending weekend and for once and I'm not praying for it to arrive cos it'll take longer to get this activated!

• Aerosoft

John I am trying to handle all offline activations but we depend on the same server that does not respond right now. But I will keep on trying this evening. Nothing planned anyway and we feel very sorry about this whole situation.

Hi Mathijs,

Just tried again there and it worked. One thing though is that the surname is incorrect. I know the installer says it can't be changed but I'm hoping you can do it on your side once things calm down?

It's a very very small thing I know, but I've a bit of a strange surname which is constantly being spelled incorrectly!

Hi Mathijs,

Just tried again there and it worked. One thing though is that the surname is incorrect. I know the installer says it can't be changed but I'm hoping you can do it on your side once things calm down?

It's a very very small thing I know, but I've a bit of a strange surname which is constantly being spelled incorrectly!

Check your PM!

Archived