PFPX When does it start?

I have addressed the issue with PFPX stopped working at the initial start up (Updating Route cache for first time use) several times now. I cannot

find any post where a solution was presented. Also the support team does not address this problem. I work with a Q6600, 4gb memory and

more than enough diskspace on C: and D: drives, OS is Win7 64bits Home Premium. This is the first time that I experience this kind of problem

of this pc. Everything is running smouthly. Have been waiting so long for PFPX and have experienced only disappointment yet. I can understand

that my issue is not the only one... So many more issues are on the forum to be found. But it is very sad if one is not able to start up the programm

and explore the features. Hope that somebody is able to give any kind of support.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you didn't give any specific details (like error message) in the other topic, it is hard to help you. So please post:

- detailed error message

- more details on your hardware, e.g. what kind of graphic card

I have addressed the issue with PFPX stopped working at the initial start up (Updating Route cache for first time use) several times now. I cannot

find any post where a solution was presented. Also the support team does not address this problem. I work with a Q6600, 4gb memory and

more than enough diskspace on C: and D: drives, OS is Win7 64bits Home Premium. This is the first time that I experience this kind of problem

of this pc. Everything is running smouthly. Have been waiting so long for PFPX and have experienced only disappointment yet. I can understand

that my issue is not the only one... So many more issues are on the forum to be found. But it is very sad if one is not able to start up the programm

and explore the features. Hope that somebody is able to give any kind of support.

Please send an email to support@flightsimsoft.com for finding a solution.

We plan a new update for today (v1.06). This should fix some OpenGL issues with certain graphic adapters.

Can you give me a feedback if this solves your issues, please?

Hi Christian,

For your information I have checked my Graphics card for OpenGL compatibility and this is the result;

Video Card Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.

Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

OpenGL Version: 4.3.12441 Compatibility Profile Context 13.200.11.0

GLU Version: 1.2.2.0 Microsoft Corporation

Hope you will be able to work with this info. If more is required to assist you, please send me a line.

Regards,

Fred

We plan a new update for today (v1.06). This should fix some OpenGL issues with certain graphic adapters.

Hi Christian,

The new version 1.06 did not solve the problem. Ran into the same problem.

My question is now what and where is PFPX making cache for first time use?

Also at startup the program indicates that I have installed PFPX on a second device.

What is true, I have installed PFPX on the SAME pc on an other drive (d:/) and removed

it completely with the windows program removal tool. Maybe it is recognized by your server.

But anyway, building the cache is the problem. As you can see it cannot be the OpenGL version

compatibility. (see last post)

Hope to work with this program soon....

Best regards,

Fred

Hi,

I have tried something else. Removed the prog and reboot pc. Have installed PFPX without the 9000 routes in order to avoid the

updating route cache for first time use. But even than somewhere in the middle of nowhere the prog stopped working..... pff.......

Hopeless! Help......!

Regards,

Fred

Fred, can you send a mail to support@flightsimsoft.com. I'll try to fix that issue.

This issue was addressed by Christian in an excelent manner. We have been working for several hours to get it fixed.

This is what you would call outstanding support. We tackled the ATI card issue and it is working now. This is what make

Flightsimmers happy. Sometimes you can buy enough hardware or software, but when comes to support, oh boy...

But Christian is absolutely a positive exception in the market. Thanks again Christian.

I am starting to get familiar with the prog and have solve some things myself (network printer does not work) but I will

find my way. For now, it is a matter of ENJOY, ENJOY....

Fred

Archived