Weather not updating

Could someone from Flightsimsoft or Aerosoft please respond to this issue? There have been a few threads on the subject, several of us are not seeing any weather updates and I'm not seeing much in the way of acknowledgement. If you want people to re-subscribe, this needs to be reliable. At present, it most certainly isn't.

Fortunately, I still have AS2012 installed on another machine so I can get current weather for planning purposes, but the apparent lack of any activity relating to this issue is really undermining my confidence in the application's support.

Andy

I am sorry, but this problem really becomes annoying. I've the same problem, as I already said in a couple of threads before and nothing has changed yet. I fully understand that there were server issues, but they should be fix by now, if I understand the developers right. So there must be a reason why it seems to work for most people but not for all.
I don't use Active Sky or Rex so in the current state the program is almost useless for me. I really would appreciate a statement from either the developers or the publisher.
Thank you.
Martin

The problem is still bandwidth limitations with the (old) server. Yesterday, we have configured a new one, but as PFPX still connects to the old server, all the traffic is still routed via the former server with all the mentioned bandwidth limits.

We plan for a new release tomorrow - Friday the 6th - which should ultimately solve connection problems.

Hi,
is that this update also fixes the problems I encounter : OpenGL texture problem error at launch, no world map and other display bugs ?
I also have another problem, I have to enter every time my serial number !!
I bought PFPX since 29/08/2013 and I have not been able to use the software
please help me ...
thank you
For information, i have the last graphic driver, V.1.0.4 PFPX, Win 7 64 Bits
EP

Good evening

With the last update 1.05 the problem of 256x256 textures sizes is resolved and I do not need to validate my serial number every time.

However, I still have bugs. I have no world map, some problems of printing flight plan and other small display bugs.

Last question, i have update navdata with the Airac 1309 but when i generate a route, i have a warning who tell me : the route has been generated with database AS1302 ??? Why the program doesn't use the upgrade 1309 ? Thank for your response.

with regards to your map window not showing up have you tried resetting windows, its an option on the top right under style. i remember from the youtube video that sometimes view settings can occasionally be less than optimal, this is what i would try. as for the airac, perhaps you could try a reinstall and double check within the options that its set correctly?

Good evening

With the last update 1.05 the problem of 256x256 textures sizes is resolved and I do not need to validate my serial number every time.

However, I still have bugs. I have no world map, some problems of printing flight plan and other small display bugs.

Last question, i have update navdata with the Airac 1309 but when i generate a route, i have a warning who tell me : the route has been generated with database AS1302 ??? Why the program doesn't use the upgrade 1309 ? Thank for your response.

• What do you mean with 'I have no world map'? Is the map window emtoy or is the window just not showing? Is it blank?
  • Could you specify which other bugs you encounter?
  • The 'Route has been generated with database xxxx' message means that you have older routes stored in the database.

Go to the Route Database and select 'Check' to verify stored routes validity against current database. If the route is valid it will automatically be updated to your new cycle.

For the Map
the window is there, but the map does not appear, instead I see the other texts of the other menus.
I have try to "Reset Window" from Style menui, but it changes nothing.
When I launch PFPX he told me that the roads should be checked.
I say OK and the databse window open but nothing happens ... it idles, I have to shutdown the process to close PFPX.
EP
thank for your help

Bug PFPX.pdf

Archived