Release flight - Automatically export flight plan to selected add-ons.

It would be very handy if when I release a flight plan I could automatically export the flight plan to selected 'add-ons'.

For example, I always export to FSX (so I can load in FSX which makes OPUS automatically parse the flight plan for en-route weather) and PMDG (so I can load into the NGX).

It would be good also if there was an option to overwrite the existing file, eg I always want YSSYRPLL01.pln and YSSYRPLL01.rte rather than auto-incrementing the suffix (02,03,04 etc).

Being able to auto-export would help make the integration between PFPX and add-ons (eg FSX, PMDG etc) much more 'seem-less'.

Great program!

And even better if PFPX can (optionally) use Simconnect to position the aircraft & load the FSX flight plan automatically when the flight is released.

No please this would make PFPX more than a flight planner. It would also add an element that is potentially problematic (i.e. adding Simconnect libraries and functionality).

My two-cents worth.

No please this would make PFPX more than a flight planner. It would also add an element that is potentially problematic (i.e. adding Simconnect libraries and functionality).

My two-cents worth.

I could not agree more. Simconnect is notorious for causing unnecessary problems.

It would be good also if there was an option to overwrite the existing file, eg I always want YSSYRPLL01.pln and YSSYRPLL01.rte rather than auto-incrementing the suffix (02,03,04 etc).

I saved some routes(3-5 on every "flight"), i mean i have 3 routes for TLV-FRA(# 1 to #3) and 3 for the return flight in my database.

so when i plan a flight i can select one of them and its already exported to my plane(all 3 of them- only need to load the one i used in PFPX).

It make it more "airline based" ops', most of the airlines have there on pre-planned route database that they use.

Yes please. SimConnect was designed for FSX and it's the best way to interact with it. We don't need YET another interface (FSUIPC) which in turn talks to SimConnect anyway...

But please make this optional

Archived