Dissappearing airlines and adding engine types

So far I am impressed with PFPX but I have run into some issues.

My first issue is when adding to the a/c database is there a way to change engine types for certain aircraft. For example, the A32X templates for the Aerosoft A320 and 321 are only showing the CFM variants. It would be nice to actually have the a/c database showing the correct information for the planes I am flying let alone any calculations that are based on differences.

The next is since installing the update I have lost most of my airlines. Can someone post their airlines as this is what I was left with.(The file is in C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data)

AJA;A J
SPJ;Air
XAM;AMR
XXX;ASL
FOS;Bel
BMA;BMI
BMW;BMW
BWL;BWA
CKC;CKC
BAG;Dba
JDI;Jet
KLM;KLM
ABC;OAG
SKS;Sky
WRR;WAR
XWS;WSI
AKY;Yak
WZP;Zip

My first issue is when adding to the a/c database is there a way to change engine types for certain aircraft. For example, the A32X templates for the Aerosoft A320 and 321 are only showing the CFM variants. It would be nice to actually have the a/c database showing the correct information for the planes I am flying let alone any calculations that are based on differences.

The profiles of the other engines would have to be created. it isnt just text editing the profile to say the IAE engines for example, the performance would have to be created.

From what I understand, Christian has a source for the Airbus data, but it will take time to create.

So far I am impressed with PFPX but I have run into some issues.

The next is since installing the update I have lost most of my airlines. Can someone post their airlines as this is what I was left with.(The file is in C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data)

AJA;A J
SPJ;Air
XAM;AMR
XXX;ASL
FOS;Bel
BMA;BMI
BMW;BMW
BWL;BWA
CKC;CKC
BAG;Dba
JDI;Jet
KLM;KLM
ABC;OAG
SKS;Sky
WRR;WAR
XWS;WSI
AKY;Yak
WZP;Zip

It seems that every time you update the program airlines are replaced with the above list. Initially in v1.00 i had the full list. Then updated to v1.02 and got just the airlines you mention but I added myself OAL;Olympic Air Virtual. Then after updating to v1.04 today the airline I created disappeared and have again the above list only,,

Archived