Hey,

First of all I'm aware of the current server problems but reading the "apologies" topic, Christian mentions the problems should be fixed and the situation is "back to normal".

Well, not for me, it says my server subscription expired on 1 Jan 1970 ! And apparently I'm not the only one, seems like the ones who bought PFPX today are affected.

Second problem, I'm using Active Sky 2012 too. I've pointed the AS2012 config path to the correct location (C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\AS2012\Weather).

But when I select the weather source to be AS2012, it briefly changes to saying AS2012 indeed, but then switches promptly back to none and showing the red cross. My AS2012 interface is started and the wx_station_list.txt and current_wx_snapshot.txt files are present in aforementioned folder.

Anybody else experiencing this, or Is this issue maybe related to my "server subscription" issue. In the latter case, it would mean that AS2012 data cannot be used with an expired PFPX server subscription ? Sounds strange...

Thanks for looking into this.

Mathieu

Archived