Hi All

One question. Trying to make a flight plan for the MD11F and I selected the template for MD11 Cargo. Now it can only make payload with passengers and cargo, not cargo alone?? If I change it to 0 PAX and only cargo PFPX hangs when trying to make random payload???

I mean topcat can calculate cargo only so why not PFPX?

I am using version 1.03.

I also noticed that ISA DEV is avail now, but looks like only for waypoints and not as a complete route average, is that correct?

Regards

Jesper

Hi Jesper,

This is exactly what I reported for my MD11 Cargo on the 29th. Unfortunately no one has come up with any ideas about it. I had hoped it had been addressed in v1.03 but just happened again when pressing random load. Interestingly if I loook at my aircraft in the database manager it shows the number of PAX as -2147483648 instead of the zero I entered when setting up the plane. (see image).

Hopefully someone will address the problem soon.

Martin

post-92500-0-19862500-1377957786_thumb.j

Christian

Thx. For a super planner really cool to see this finally come to FS.

The aircraft file is incl. Aircraft templates and then PMDG MD-11 GE Cargo.

When I use that it add PAX and not cargo.

I also noticed that there is no PMDG -400F avail even though you have it in the TOPCAT?

If I go and select from AIRCRAFT TYPES it seems to work ok. But not from the templates.

Regards

Jesper

Archived