PFPX Dash Q400...not in TopCat

Thought I would add this to my database in PFPX, no problems.

Right, I now need the same aircraft in Topcat(2.72) to allow transfer of Data, so off I went into Topcat, but there is no Q400 :-(

I would have thought at least the aircraft would be the same in both programs.

Is there away around this?

Clive

Won't happne, since TOPCAT stopped making Aircraft files over 2.5 years ago.

They stopped making aircraft to focus on PFPX. They had been saying that TOPCAT would get updated once PFPX was released but I wouldn't expect anything soon as they get rid of bugs on PFPX.

So it's not possible to have an aircraft in PFPX and use TOPCAT if the plane isn't in TOPCAT to begin with?

You can't create the plane in PFPX, edit in PFPX, and then send to TOPCAT?

So it's not possible to have an aircraft in PFPX and use TOPCAT if the plane isn't in TOPCAT to begin with?

You can't create the plane in PFPX, edit in PFPX, and then send to TOPCAT?

Hmmm....Nope :eyepop_s:

Clive it is relatively easy to add aircraft profiles to PFPX but very difficult to do so in Topcat since Christian only uses official data. Where that data is unavailable such as with Embraer aircraft it is extremely unlikely that an EMB195, for example, will ever be functional in Topcat.

I agree with the post above that Christian and Judith will revisit Topcat once PFPX is bedded down.

Archived