CFMU and Oceanic Flights

i'll post this here aswell..makes it easier

yeah...first of all i am EXTREMLY happy with PFPX and what it offers but i also have a small point of critique or more like a "possible future improvement" to make

and thats trying to get the CFMU to validate oceanic flights that originate or terminate in europe...now i know that PFPX outputs a different LAT/LON waypoint format then what the CFMU expects...not a biggie thats changeable (i hope)

the questions simply: will there maybe be an update that actually makes PFPX output the flightplan into a format the CFMU is happy with when it comes to oceanic flights? let me illustrate

Unbenannt.png

now to get this to actually play nice with the CFMU would require a ton of manual work to clear out the DCT's and change the LAT/LON format...and in this case even some waypoints the CFMU doesnt recognize...not to mention that if you change something in the plan and try to re-validate it you have to do the whole shebang again

my question is simple: is there a way for us or possibly the devs later on to change the flightplan format permanently to something the CFMU is happy with so we can actually get these long routes validated without an hour or more of work?

i know im nitpicking on a high-level and cfmu validation is by no means a requirement or something but it would still be nice to be able to validate those longer flights properly

best regards and awesome product!
Tobias

Archived