Tip: Try including charts.aero in a new browser tab :-)

You're right, charts are not a part of OFP.

I use "Good Reader" on my iPad to get a paperless cockpit. Here I have access to all the charts, Briefings, weather charts, notams, etc. I just thought about the best way to get my complete package as easy as possible ;), and thats the reason i asked. But you can cancel my question, this idea is not good, and meanwhile I found a better way. :)

From my point of view getting my charts is "part of the job" before making a flight. I need them as much as the OFP. So I find it very convenient to have access to as much information as possible from a single place. That does not mean to MIX documents, but being able to access them more easily. For instance, if I want to check a SID or a STAR when flight planning... where to look but in charts? That's why I thought it was a good idea and that's why I made this suggestion. Works for me, so I thought it could be a good idea to share. But thanks for your points of view ;-)

Bests,

Archived