Airway UL995 TIGRA-ATV (1309)

Ive updated all my products with the latest cycle 1309 including the PFPX. I created a flight plan from EGLL-OJAI using PFPX

DVR UL9 KONAN UL607 KOK UM150 DIK UN852 GTQ UQ343 BEGAR UN491 TRA UP131 RESIA UN1 DIPEP UQ772 TIGRA UL995 ATV UL607 KEA UL52 MAGIS UN134 SOLIN UH2 SIRON J19 SALAM

Now I used the export function from PFPX to the AAX and for an unknown reason when I finished flying the SID (DVR5F) I was on a direct course for ATV some 1200+ miles away. I went into the MCDU to manually enter the flight plan to get back on track and when I got to TIGRA waypoint I entered UL995 to ATV but it came up as a mismatch. In fact any waypoint on the airway UL995 came up as a mismatch.

I dont know whether this is an AAX, PFPX or Navdata issue.

any help?

Posted in the Navdata forum and it was suggested I post here.

Thanks

I have a similair problem going from HON UL10 DVR part in my route, when compiled by PFPX it loads up with indeed the last waypoint as the first or second.

So I tried entering it manually and upon entering DVR the mcdu says Not Allowed. I had this error before with the airbus, there is something within the route wich is not valid.

Entering this into the NGX however gives about the same error but as you can enter airways only it correct itself with the correct waypoint.

Similar issue today on EGLL-EDDH export flight plan to Aerosoft Airbus 320 and it missed the first half of the route after the end of the SID.

The planned route was a follows:

BPK Q295 DAGGA UQ295 CLN UL620 TULIP DOBAK UN125 REVLA T907 SORUN T903 RIBSO

The route in the MCDU was:

BPK Q295 DAGGA UQ295 CLN UL620 TULIP DOBAK UN125 REVLA T907 SORUN T903 RIBSO

But the .flp file looks normal it shows the planned route???

I need to know where and what file you want. I've attached the 2 .flp Airbus files if that helps?EGLLEDDH01.flpEGLLOJAI01.flp

Archived