Loadsheet/Vspeeds/Reduced Thrust

Hi,

Loving PFPX great job!

Could you please advise how I can include all the information from TOPCAT within the flight briefing package?

I'm looking for the loadsheet info, showing how much to load in each compartment (the 737NGX has two and is split within TOPCAT).

Also the vspeeds and possible reduced thrust options.

Thanks again for an awesome product. :)

Regards,

Adam Crossley

From what I can tell the Take-Off button doesn't give me the D-TO temp or the V speeds, like it does in TOPCAT.

PFPX also doesn't split the load like the payload distribution does within TOPCAT, it just gives me the cargo weight less passenger and baggage. I need to know how much cargo I should store in each hold for balance reasons, neither does it show the stab trim for take off...

I thought the purpose of linking these two programs was so all the data could be stored within the one flight briefing package?

As you can see from this image from the flight briefing package, the v speeds for take-off and landing are missing and so are the flex temps.

to_l_data.jpg

Cool ... you can do that? Make your own template??

I must of missed that in the manual, I'm sure I read it all.

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Just had a thought, I could paste it into the flight plan remarks field! :)

Archived