Your licence has expired???

Hello,

After I released a flight, I tried to save the documentation to a text file.

Result: Your licence of Professional Flight Planner X has expired or is not valid.

Is this normal?

Update:

This is repeatable. Every time I try to create a new folder to the drive, where I'm going to save the documentation, I get the same error and crash.

Does it appear every time or just when you save a flight plan as txt file?

Only when saving as txt file. Even when the correct folder existed on my network drive, the same "licence" crash happened.

Probably yes, but we have not really been able to reproduce the issue.

Do you still have Problems?

Yes, this still happen every time even with 1.03. I'm using an XP laptop and saving to a network drive. PFPX is the only program that has problems writing to that disk.

Maybe one way to find out what is happening, is to look for things that might cause the program to display an error dialog telling that PFPX license is no longer valid?

I'm now having the same issue after I release a flight PFPX closes with license error. I'm not trying to write to another drive just on computer PFPX is installed on.

First time I've had this error.

Sean

I'm now having the same issue after I release a flight PFPX closes with license error. I'm not trying to write to another drive just on computer PFPX is installed on.

First time I've had this error.

Sean

Everybody is getting this error.

Archived