Where's the Majestic Dash8 Q400 template?

Hey!

Pretty sure I heard you guys saying this would come with the Majestic Q400 Template. I can't find it. Is it not yet in the software?

Thank you

Edit : Also, one other question! THere's 2 PMDG 737-800, one is without Winglet, the other is 737-800ERW Winglet. Is the Winglet one the same as the one PMDG has? Because I don't think the 737-800 I fly in FSX is the ER, am I wrong?

Hey!

Pretty sure I heard you guys saying this would come with the Majestic Q400 Template. I can't find it. Is it not yet in the software?

Thank you

Edit : Also, one other question! THere's 2 PMDG 737-800, one is without Winglet, the other is 737-800ERW Winglet. Is the Winglet one the same as the one PMDG has? Because I don't think the 737-800 I fly in FSX is the ER, am I wrong?

Curious too...

One other thing.

I printed the OFP, but it doesn't include the NOTAMs, is there an option to enable the result print to include all the NOTAMS? Thanks! Awesome tool so far! Got it a perfect flight.

Hey!

Thank you

The Q400 is actually included in PFPX - just create a new aircraft and select the 'Bombardier Dash8-Q402'

• 1 month later...

question. Im trying to figure this out with mjc8q400 and pfpx. im ploting a route, just under 500nm. i have the bombardier dash 8 selected as aircraft to fly. the program wont let me approve the route because i need more fuel than there is room for. maybe i missed something, but i tought the q400 had a range at about 1300 nm or am i mistaking badly here.

if the program is to blame, what should i look for to change in what setting?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Folks,

Would it possible for you tio provide some Q400 data for TOPCAT so that one is able to acquire some Aerodata. How tedius a task would this be to create the data on my own/

• 2 months later...

Archived