RELEASED! FS2CREW 'VOICE CONTROL' FOR THE AIRBUS X!!!

FS2Crew Developer

Gentlemen,

The long wait is over!

FS2Crew "Voice Control" for the Aerosoft Airbus X has finally landed!

Click here to visit the Sales Page!

This is our best FS2Crew ever and it is worth the wait!

If you liked the PMDG 737 NGX version of FS2Crew, then you'll love the Airbus version as well!

If you've always wanted a realistic Airbus flight crew simulation, then this is it!

RELEASE NOTES:

1. The product works in FSX and P3D (Installer supports both options).

2. You need to own the Aerosoft Airbus X (formally known as Extended). This is the latest airbus released by Aerosoft. If you don't own the Airbus, it's available at Aerosoft.

3. You need install the HOTFIX 17 from Aerosoft if it's not already built into your Airbus. It updates the Aerosoft Configurator with the entries needs to add/remove FS2Crew to or from the aircraft.

4. Since this is "Voice Control", you need to able able to set your Windows Speech Recognizer to ENGLISH - US. If you're not sure about that, please ask here.

5. The PDF manual is located in Start - All Programs - FS2Crew2013

6. If you have any questions/issues, please do not suffer in silence. Contact us asap on the support forum. We're here to help!

OFFICIAL VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXDRjsOF2sw

fs2crew_abx_released.jpg

I didtwo testflights this morning and have to say, its awesome. Never had a Voice Version like this one before!!!

I dont own the PMDG737NGX and the FS2Crew Voice Version for that Aircraft, because i am an Airbus junkie ;) its just phantastic and you Never want to fly without it anymore!!!

Go, take it - its worth the long waiting!!

I have to ask, being a button version user, could you please tell me how much time will it take before you guys publish the button version?

Hard to guess, I'll work as fast as I can.

But you should really try the Voice version... Voice is really good.

you should really try the Voice version... Voice is really good.

Unless it's late evening/night when you usually have some time to fly and there is family around you trying to sleep. ;)

Hi!

Very interesting... But does it take more resources and do the fps drops?

I've being making Voice programs for FSX for a long time. Check the Support forum; you'll see no complaints of FPS issues.

The only thing that will kill your frames is if you don't have your Speech Recognizer set to English - US.

But in that case your frames will go from 25 to 1 and FSX will freeze right up.

I've being making Voice programs for FSX for a long time. Check the Support forum; you'll see no complaints of FPS issues.

The only thing that will kill your frames is if you don't have your Speech Recognizer set to English - US.

But in that case your frames will go from 25 to 1 and FSX will freeze right up.

One question, I think there's no Speech Recognizer for Portuguese, so if I put Speech Recognizer to English, must I change my language PC to English?

I just completed a flight with FS2Crew, and it is a MUST have addon in my opinion.

I used it together with VoxATC, and with those two addons you talk to your co pilot and to ATC, it feels so much more realistic this way.

Go - nay run - and buy it, you will not regret it!

Helge

I have just one question.

What is the best way to interact with AES?

I mean I have to call catering, cleanup and fuel truck.

The same for boarding and deboarding and pushback. Is there a link for FS2Crew to AES to work together?

I like the idea to speak to ground and do some actions but at airports where AES is supported the pushback is more precise and the ground handling has a lot more features...

So my question is: How to combine AES and FS2Crew?

I just completed a flight with FS2Crew, and it is a MUST have addon in my opinion.

I used it together with VoxATC, and with those two addons you talk to your co pilot and to ATC, it feels so much more realistic this way.

Go - nay run - and buy it, you will not regret it!

Helge

Glad you like it Helge!

Spread the word!

Cheers,

I have just one question.

What is the best way to interact with AES?

I mean I have to call catering, cleanup and fuel truck.

The same for boarding and deboarding and pushback. Is there a link for FS2Crew to AES to work together?

I like the idea to speak to ground and do some actions but at airports where AES is supported the pushback is more precise and the ground handling has a lot more features...

So my question is: How to combine AES and FS2Crew?

FS2Crew doesn't talk to AES.

But there is an option on the FS2Crew panel so that if you're using AES, FS2Crew won't attempt to control doors so AES can handle them.

Start Crew: Instead of using the FS2Crew Start Crew you can use the AES one. No problem there.

But you'll need to manually advance the FS2Crew Mode to "After Start" in that case.

To the Portuguese user: You don't need to switch your whole OS to English. But your speech recognizer needs to be set to English - US.

Please read this:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=speech_recognition_setup1

OK thank you. I am going to try it today. :)

FS2Crew doesn't talk to AES.

But there is an option on the FS2Crew panel so that if you're using AES, FS2Crew won't attempt to control doors so AES can handle them.

Start Crew: Instead of using the FS2Crew Start Crew you can use the AES one. No problem there.

But you'll need to manually advance the FS2Crew Mode to "After Start" in that case.

Just did my first flight it was excellent! A bit of work on my behalf and it will be flawless (never used voice command before) once I get used to it the next challenge will be an online flight!

A must have addon hats off to all at FS2Crew for an amazing product!!!

Hey Bryan,

first thank you for realizing this project. Great work. However, is there a chance to see your new product in Aerosofts shop soon?

Best regards

Chris

Archived