Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

Aerosoft Team

• Aerosoft

So in P3D only static jetways? That's a sad..

I don't agree. The standard animation is silly and it never matches the aircraft. I fully support developers who choose an alternative for that.

• Upvote 1

Maybe you should also support a developer who can bring AES (or someting similair) into P3D?

It is not Oliver's that AES is not P3D compatible. It is because the Vistamore module not compatible with P3D.

It's true that the animation is rather silly, but programs like GSX do a great job in p3d (they came with an installer immediatly after release), only thing they don't do is changing the jetways at non-fsdt airports. But this is neglectible as they support all the airports out of the box. Is it that difficult to maybe even just make an option in the installer to opt for static or default jetways?

Wasn't that supposed to get captured during the on-site photography survey that is required for these high-end mega airport scenery's?

Try remembering the exact positions of every single sign with reference to every taxiway and runway at the airport. Images are useful, but more is required than just images.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is that an attempt to avoid any air travel and build an air bridge to the destination?

Yes I think it's strange too , why would they built this? It reminds me of those heathrow-jetbridges in terminal 5...

But nevertheless it should be in the product

• Upvote 1

Thanks to those very few that have provided me with pictures of these new developments at the real BRU.

I must say that is the most interesting jetway bridge I have ever seen, looks like it is going to collapse. However, I will be adding all these new things.

1_zps6e2cbd9c.png

Regards

• Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Does anybody have a chart with the taxiway signs which shows there location and what the sign says?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So I suppose that you need charts that go beyond what Eurocontrol provides?

Hello all,

Darren has been making extremely pleasing progress to date and the project is on track. I have taken some images from the latest developer preview. :)

Approach from the early morning flight from London.

Approaching the airport.

12240664993_909f1aee6f_h.jpg

12240657273_cc38627869_h.jpg

12240888814_b386f76c54_h.jpg

And the return flight in the afternoon, back to London.

12240677843_d18949ca31_h.jpg

Hopefully, you can see from above, that continued progress has been made. However, there is still a lot to add before the airport is release ready.

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft Team changed the title to Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)
  • Aerosoft Team locked this topic