Mathijs Kok

Brussels International preview

Please not that the project has restarted several times, and as you can see the screenshot is very old (compatible with FSX and P3D v2 and v3)...

Ok thanks for the replies, can we have a preview of the new one of is it too early?

Everything what can be shown can be found in this topic.

But they said it been restarted again for the third time are they using the same models as seen in this topic or everything new?

Please read this topic. All available information is given in it. 

Sorry but i cannot find that information can you give a link to it? 

Thanks

Again, all available informations are here in this topic. There are no other informations and no need to ask again and again.

I promise that the moment we have things to show or tell they will be here. We are not at all worried about this project now. It's in the hands of people who we trust 100%. It's not ready but it will be released.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I promise that the moment we have things to show or tell they will be here. We are not at all worried about this project now. It's in the hands of people who we trust 100%. It's not ready but it will be released.

Okay thank you 

Sorry to bring this up again,but you gents have any update on this project?Now that the QW787 is released,i'd like to start my TUI Belgium flights from here ;).

Regards,

Steven

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, BelgianTiger_2 said:

Sorry to bring this up again,but you gents have any update on this project?

On 4/17/2018 at 7:53 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I promise that the moment we have things to show or tell they will be here.

• Downvote 1

I'm really interested in seeing this airport get done and released. We lack EBBR, perhaps the only forgotten capitol airport scenery for P3D. Which is surprising to me because it's a really fun airport imo.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chelesty said:

I'm really interested in seeing this airport get done and released. We lack EBBR, perhaps the only forgotten capitol airport scenery for P3D. Which is surprising to me because it's a really fun airport imo.

I agree completely! I've been waiting for Lisbon and Brussels for P3D v4 and lisbon is getting out soon. Hope to see some progress on EBBR here soon.

• Upvote 1

A bit off-topic, but Brussels certainly isn't the only capitol airport scenery missing in P3D. Dublin and Prague are missing too. Madrid and Lisbon are coming up but haven't been released yet. Bratislava is a missing capitol as well, but even more off-topic because it was never done by Aerosoft.

1 hour ago, PatrickZ said:

A bit off-topic, but Brussels certainly isn't the only capitol airport scenery missing in P3D. Dublin and Prague are missing too. Madrid and Lisbon are coming up but haven't been released yet. Bratislava is a missing capitol as well, but even more off-topic because it was never done by Aerosoft.

Both Prague and Dublin exists for Prepar3D! 

Aerosoft have developed both of them. Although, not for Prepar3D v4... 

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2018 at 6:48 PM, PatrickZ said:

Prague can be still installed into version 4 without issues. 

You need to just follow the pinned topic on the Mega-Thread.