RAAS Pro.dll crash is back

Doogie

Thought I`d fixed this, tried to boot FSX this morning and the crash is back. I think this one needs looked at by Bryan York. I just don't get it, nothing changed on my machine in the last twelve hours, it was off. No windows updates, FSX Folder excluded from MSE security scanning, nothing in the AV history. Everything installed outside program files x86 on a separate drive and run as admin on install and in use with UAC off. W7 Home Premium 64bit.

I attach a link to my other thread and how I solved it the last time http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/70053-raas-prodll-crash/. Hopefully the developers can get to the bottom of this as I`m out of ideas, especially as my dll xml file is error free. I think windows isn't liking the RAAS.pro dll. Not long ago FSUIPC had to make an update to the .dll due to a windows signature issue or FSUIPC was going to break. That's all I can think.

Regards Doogie

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you also open a topic regarding this on FS2CRew's forum at Avsim?

Did you check your dll.xml? It might be broken.

OK Bryan thank you for your help. Not using zone alarm. A re-install of the RAAS pro worked the last time for about a week then the error re appeared. I can rule out the sound card driver issue as its not been updated.

If the error re appears after a re-install I`ll try the other trouble shooting tips. But there is no way I`m re-installing windows for 1 module in FSX for an add-on. The thought of doing that is nightmare lol

Cheers Doogie

Archived