That's that NEW Onion Holder to hold onions while ya slice them, can't fool me ~ !!!!

• Upvote 2

Great to see the progress! I had the chance to see one in person earlier this year at the airport where I work in Hungary. It was HB-HOP from Switzerland, but repainted to WW2 military green as part of a historical Netflix series. Once arrived, they put on the nazi swastika too - I can imagine they didn't want to fly through Europe (especially above Germany and Austria) with it :) 

Unfortunately the weather was very bad, under CAT I, and it couldn't land at the airport (well, not the day when I was there, but it landed two days before for border control and then relocated to a different airport) but they constantly did circling close to the ground - VERY low, just like a C152. It literally cleared out the mist after 10-12 circles. That was the que for the camera helicopter to take off, and as far as I know, they did the shooting in the air while returning home. This was in february, so stay tuned for Crown season 2 :) A few photos if I may:

DSC_8964.thumb.jpg.d1dbdb7353ce77cc6cd2d84aed789684.jpg

DSC_9053.thumb.jpg.a323afdf6b9eccb83c73cf5ecaec3a90.jpg

DSC_9079.thumb.jpg.f8b2434d57b62bf32d89c3a425ddd7c6.jpg

• Upvote 2

such a classic plane. those photos are great!    

and all of you from the fatherland dont look at the photos or youll get into trouble ;) 

• Upvote 1

Hi all,

I have one just directly around my Corner.

It is mostly homebased here in Moenchengladbach.

They even built a super modern Glass Hangar for it.

until last year you were able to book a flight with her. Sadly she can´t fly anymore because the BMW Engines have to be replaced (approx 1.3 Million costs)

It is the Rimova one Mathijs posted on page 6.

Here is one original photo I took last year before flight in front of the Hangar.

Greetings,

Jens

tanteju.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hello together,

it's great to see this project coming together. I wonder if the model will also feature the vintage German gauges or if we have to deal with a more modern IFR instrumentation. I believe the original 1930s gauges have their own charm.

Best regards,

Christian

• Like 1

I think maybe it will be a very nice Idea to have 2 different Cockpit styles on it. 1 modern like Lufthansa use for their JU 52 and one classic style so people can use what they like because the modern one ia also amazing for me. It bring the charm of an classic plane together with modern instruments and navigation. 

Mathijs,

I know you would post if you had infos, but it´s been a long time since there was an update.

Regards,

Jens

Hi Mathijs,

were you able to find out, how the status of this project is? I hope it will not turn out like the pilatus.  I assume everything is about the Airbus these days, but please lets not forget the history. ;-)

Many Greetings,

Jens

No, it will be done for AF2 first and then will come to P3D and FSX.

vor 10 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Really? Now THIS sounds interesting!! The very first payware plane from aerosoft for AF2. :)

This could be a perfect moment to revive the German Landmarks and German Airfields/Airports in AFS2 though I know it is difficult in relation to the amount of data due to the Photo based nature of the Sim. But anyway this Sim needs more Love in its home country. 

That's great news! Thank's to make aircraf for AFS2, great flight sim but need more addon like this.

On 6/12/2018 at 11:18 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

This would be a brave, but well-received decision. A lovely plane for a lovely sim. I'll be in.

Kind regards, Michael

and the timing is perfect for the upcoming Lukla scenery for AFS2.

Regards,

Ray

28 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

and the timing is perfect for the upcoming Lukla scenery for AFS2.

Regards,

Ray

I doubt the Juju can make it up there....

On 6/12/2018 at 11:18 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

It's been a while since I logged in here but I just have to say this new caught my attention and made me very happy! So there will be a 3rd party plane in AFS2 after all...! Which begs the question: is Aerosoft working on more planes for AFS2...? AFS2 needs 3rd party support badly and planes from Aerosoft could be a game changer. (Or well, a sim changer. ;) )

It's a shame though that progress seems to be quite slow... AFS2 could do with some addons the coming months! ;)

Anyway, that Junker isn't my kind of plane at all but well, if it is a good and 'deep' simulation I will probably get it anyway! AFS2 can do with some more depth also!

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I doubt the Juju can make it up there....

Are you thinking the engines will give out at that altitude?  Service ceiling spec is 19,000 and change.  Runway and approach in less than 10,000 feet.

Regards,

Ray