Very nice shots, Andrew! I especially love the close-ups!

How do you rate the sound - it' s magnificent, isn' t it?

I was over at Flying Legends this year in Duxford again. D-CDLH (D-AQUI) is a regular at the show...

Here are a couple of pictures I took during the day before and at the show itself...

Andrew

Magnificent!

HF, the sound on the ground is a rattling noise, like a lot of the old radials... it is great close up... The surface of the aircraft skin is really bizarre, as there is no other aircraft I know that looks like it that is still flying... It was interesting to see it sitting next to a DC-3, LN-WND from Dakota Norway...

Mathijs, my pleasure, glad you enjoyed viewing...

A

Hahnweide 2011, on friday, I had the chance to see 6 of them in formation flight. That was quite some view! And sound too, for sure! If you want, I can search for the video and some detail pictures. Hahnweide usually allows the spectators to enter the flight line from 07 to 09 pm on saturday and sunday, great opportunity to see those birds up close and personal!

We also have around 4 JU52's flying around in Switzerland. They're based in LSMD and overfly my house many times (Alt. around 2000-5000ft) as they make those trips to the swiss alps! I can snap some pictures if you want ;)

Don´t know what kind of access you have to an example, but I guess there will be some at Hahnweide again this year, and they open the fence from 7 to 9 am, Saturday and Sunday for everyone, so it is a good chance to get personal with the aircraft there. Looks like they will have 5 Auntie Jus there this september.

The last picture is the flap connector I guess, not the aileron connector as in the riddle.

post-6031-0-63250700-1374538453_thumb.jp

post-6031-0-80776000-1374538483_thumb.jp

post-6031-0-99211000-1374538506_thumb.jp

post-6031-0-21455500-1374538529_thumb.jp

Great shots! You can't beat getting really close to the subject when taking photos. ;)

I thought there was one at the Paderborn FS Conference 2 or 3 years ago? You may well have been too busy to go outside and see it though. I seem to remember that visitors were able to book a seat for a short flight................or maybe I just have strange dreams!

No strange dream.

I was there too and the Aunt Jutta was there.

(or we might share dreams - no further comments !!)

Finn

I never thought I'd hear one in real life.(I saw the one in the Deutches Museum),but on Sunday in London,one flew over.

I was a bit too slow with my camera (not a great one),but I got a blury shot of it. Not good enough to show here.

Eigentlich wollte ich mich ja nicht mehr zu dem Thema äußern, aber ich finde es wirklich sehr bedauerlich, daß sich Aerosoft anscheinend nicht mehr um die Entwicklung der Tante Ju (JU 52) bekümmert.

Zumindest für die deutschen User ist das wie ein Tritt in den Hintern.

Vielen Dank an Aerosoft für die tollen Bemühungen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Eigentlich wollte ich mich ja nicht mehr zu dem Thema äußern, aber ich finde es wirklich sehr bedauerlich, daß sich Aerosoft anscheinend nicht mehr um die Entwicklung der Tante Ju (JU 52) bekümmert.

where does the Info come from that AS isn't with the project anymore ?

...or is this just your thought because there ist some "silence" about it?

Happy Landings

Juergen

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No idea where you got that info but I am the project manager and it is news for me, lol.

• Upvote 1

Ach Christian Wopp, was bist Du trollig!

- Nur weil er nicht die englische Sprache benutzt, könnte er ein Troll sein. - :clap_s:

Ich will nicht gefüttert werden, absolut nicht! Ich wollte lediglich mal meine Meinung zum Entwicklungsstand der "Tante Ju" darlegen. Soll nicht mehr wieder vorkommen, wenn so mimosenhaft reagiert wird.

Deine Aussage zeugt nicht von besonderem Niveau.

Deutsch ist nun mal meine Muttersprache, in der ich mich halt besser ausdrücken kann.

"Noch Fragen, Kienzle?"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Ach Christian Wopp, was bist Du trollig!

- Nur weil er nicht die englische Sprache benutzt, könnte er ein Troll sein. - :clap_s:

Ich will nicht gefüttert werden, absolut nicht! Ich wollte lediglich mal meine Meinung zum Entwicklungsstand der "Tante Ju" darlegen. Soll nicht mehr wieder vorkommen, wenn so mimosenhaft reagiert wird.

Deine Aussage zeugt nicht von besonderem Niveau.

Deutsch ist nun mal meine Muttersprache, in der ich mich halt besser ausdrücken kann.

"Noch Fragen, Kienzle?"

well... this is an english speaking forum - maybe you could show some respect to that - even if english is not your native language (isn't mine either)

Happy landings (sometime in the future even in a Ju52)

Jürgen

(also native german speaker) :blowbubble_s:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Okay,

i'm disappointed about those comments and will no more touch this part of the forum.

Stay with Your only english speaking and writing friends, just without me.

Sorry, but i must laugh about so many ignorance.

Bye.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5