Awesome!!! Thank you Joachim, looking forward to the screenshots.

Hope you don't mind a small video about the D-AQUI alehead mentioned.

I'm sure some of you understand German

• Upvote 2

I have some nice pictures of D-AQUI taken over the last couple of years at Flying Legends in Duxford. She is now a regular participant. Would be cool to fly over in her, but I have never seen the flight advertised...

A

Wow, took 22 posts and almost 3 and a half hours this time. I think that is the longest time to guess in a while. :)

Dave

Unbelievable an JU52! :cool3_s:

I always thought that the new Twotter will be the last aircraft I'll get. Now I have to add another one. :rolleyes:

Unbelievable an JU52! :cool3_s:

I always thought that the new Twotter will be the last aircraft I'll get. Now I have to add another one. :rolleyes:

Otto, you should know better :lol: there will always be a new last aircraft to buy. Whos going to be the first to fly her round the world in FSX?

Naja, bis die Junkers das Licht des Downloadbereiches erblickt wird es wahrscheinlich Jan 2015 sein... Dann kann die Otter ja mal langsam zur Generalüberholung in den Hangar...

Trotzdem: Tolle Idee!

Gesendet vom Handy....

Naja, bis die Junkers das Licht des Downloadbereiches erblickt wird es wahrscheinlich Jan 2015 sein... Dann kann die Otter ja mal langsam zur Generalüberholung in den Hangar...

Trotzdem: Tolle Idee!

Gesendet vom Handy....

Ohhh no, depending on other work it might be impossible for Joachim to complete this in 2013, but if so 2014 is certain.

Ohhh no, depending on other work it might be impossible for Joachim to complete this in 2013, but if so 2014 is certain.

Hi Mathijs,

sounds good! Aunt Ju is a sure buy! :-)

Gesendet vom Handy....

Excellent! Chalk me down for one purchase. ;)

One of the last flying Ju-52s (D-AQUI) flies over my house every so often. The sound of these beautiful radial engines always announces its proximity in its unmistakable fashion.

Here are two photos that I took a couple of months ago (unfortunately the visibility wasn't the best). I also made a video of one flyby that I can upload, if you guys are interested.

bTU7QVJ.jpg
AtlElTT.jpg

Excellent! Chalk me down for one purchase. ;)

One of the last flying Ju-52s (D-AQUI) flies over my house every so often. The sound of these beautiful radial engines always announces its proximity in their unmistakable fashion.

Here are two photos that I took a couple of months ago (unfortunately the visibility wasn't the best). I also made a video of one flyby that I can upload, if you guys are interested.

Please do upload, I actually never saw one fly in real life.

Mathijs you should get yourself over to Flying Legends at Duxford, she is there every year.

The D-AQUI is flying from Oberschleissheim quite regularly. Why don' t you (aeroSoft) plan your next 'Konferenz' in Oberschleissheim according to the schedule of the D-AQUI. Would be a nice gimmick I think.

There used to be one based in Gary, Indiana. It used fly over my house all the time. It was hard for me to believe an airplane could fly that slow and not fall out of the sky. It was very cool to see, but Gary Airport kicked the Commemorative Air Force out quite a while ago. They also had a C-47 there as well.

Here is the video. Unfortunately the window got in the way and I had troube reacquiring her, but it's still nice to see, I think.

And I thought, you were flying next to her. This is, what I still want to do some day to take photos.

It was hard for me to believe an airplane could fly that slow and not fall out of the sky.

Yep, although she's not the fastest old lady, she is not as slow as it seems. Due to her large wings and so on it loos pretty slow even when she flies 100kts ore more.

Bests, Joachim

That's why I always enjoy her overfly but most people here don't even notice her overflies <_< . Three of the last flying Ju-52s are based nearby in Dübendorf you know. One of those flew from Cologne in Germany to America last year. May there is someday a VATsim event with the same route and Joachim's Ju-52 :P

Hope you'll see one in real life someday, Mathijs.

I thought there was one at the Paderborn FS Conference 2 or 3 years ago? You may well have been too busy to go outside and see it though. I seem to remember that visitors were able to book a seat for a short flight................or maybe I just have strange dreams!