Kastellorizo X - The Aegean Pearl, Preview (Released)

B E A U T I F U L ! ! !

Very nice movie of a very impressive scenery! Looking forward taking the Q400 there... (by the way, it's a Q400 on approach, but the aircraft taxiing to the ramp seems to be a Dash 8-100?? :confused_s::P )

• Deputy Sheriffs

B E A U T I F U L ! ! !

Very nice movie of a very impressive scenery! Looking forward taking the Q400 there... (by the way, it's a Q400 on approach, but the aircraft taxiing to the ramp seems to be a Dash 8-100?? :confused_s::P )

I landed both the Q400 and the Dash 8-100 ... I can tell you this ... it's a tricky place to land at ;)

Nice video there... has a really good feel to it, both the presentation and the airport/island...

The Q400 is probably a little wide for the runway for real ops, that bulldozer on the edge of the runway would be too close to the wingtip for comfort... and that cliff on the left... :)

I bet a crosswind there would create a really hazardous approach...

A

This could be a wonderful Island to live on. You are exclusive but you have an Airport which gives you all freedom :)

If someone here knows a house to rent or buy, send me a PM!!

Great! One more question about operating the Q400 there - im less worried about the width/length of teh runway - the apron however seems to be very tight - have you guys tried to turn the Q400 around without hitting anything?

to update about park the dash I cant say 100% but i did some re-search and found that it seem olympic uses DASH 8 100 series if you look at the specification for this plane is Wingspan (geometric) 84 ft 11 in (25.89 m)

where the 400 is Wingspan (geometric) 93 ft 2 in (28.4 m) according to wikipedia. so yes it might be harder whit the DASH 8 q400 but it is possible whit some care but you have to look from outside as we have no marshall..

Archived