Cumulus X issue - Clouds are spawned far around me.

preshantram

Hey guys,

Today I gave cumulus X a try, but i came out with this problem very soon.

Here is a picture that describes my problem http://oi42.tinypic.com/ip7hnp.jpg .

Its not only in the beginning, it always seems to happen, in flight al clouds disappears around me

Hopefully any of you have a solution for this,

Thanks!

Erwin

HI Erwin,

never heard about a similar situation and the picture does not look unusual. Maybe there was simply bad luck. I suggest cross-checking on some other FSX-date or a different location.

Do you use an external weather tool? These can disturb CumulusX! if they are frequently updating weather stations around the aircraft to generate special wind effects. CumulusX! thermals are sensitive to wind, which could lead to frequent popping-up and dissolving of thermals again.

best regards,

Peter

Hi Erwin,

this means saving your current flight in FSX as e.g. "MyBuggyFlight", then go to the directory "MyDocuments\Flight Simulator X Files" and grab everything that starts with "MyBuggyFlight". Zip it and post it here.

best regards,

Peter

Hi Erwin,

I'm sorry, you have chosen a pretty suspicious web service for download, asking me to install extra "codec" software. I will defnitely not do it. Please post the archive here or sent it to me directly by e-mail.

best regards,

Peter

Archived