New forum banner

cgentil

Good job! As soon as SP1 is released I'll grab one, too.

Being impudent myself, have you tried to add tone shading and 3D effect to the third version, too? (Chirag, forgive me!)

Thank you!

Yes, may be, I will see it :)

Nice! Looks awesome! Just wondering on the bottom where it says Regards, Chirag Geiantilal and on the bottom it has the picture, how do you insert it? (i know its the banner). Thanks!

Hi Anthony, thank you.

Save the banner you want (click in banner, then click save), upload to imageshack, and put in your signature (profile setting, signature). Hope helped.

Hi Chirag.

Thanks for the quick reply! I used photoshop to edit some of it (just added stuff to the Banner). Will that make a difference? Just with image shack im not sure about that? Thanks

Hi Chirag.

Thanks for the quick reply! I used photoshop to edit some of it (just added stuff to the Banner). Will that make a difference? Just with image shack im not sure about that? Thanks

No problem, just maintain the size. You can use only the 1st 3 banners, other 3 you can't use due size, just to see in big size. About imageshack, go to www.imageshack.us or other, upload your banner, don't resize, and you'll got your code, just paste in your sig. Hope helped.

If someone want a personalized banner, PM me.

And good morning to all, here is 8.25AM, in physical chemistry class :P

No problem, just maintain the size. You can use only the 1st 3 banners, other 3 you can't use due size, just to see in big size. About imageshack, go to www.imageshack.us or other, upload your banner, don't resize, and you'll got your code, just paste in your sig. Hope helped.

If someone want a personalized banner, PM me.

And good morning to all, here is 8.25AM, in physical chemistry class :P

thanks! Enjoy physical chemistry class!

Archived