Flight Plan Converter

SahinCe

Hello people,

FlightSim Commander FSX Flight Plan file converter and manager of Airbus X Extended Company Route is now ready. You can download it here.

ConvAXE v1.2

ConvAXE v1.1

Important:
1- During copy and paste of route from RouteFinder it must be excluding the Airport ICAO codes. see 2th screenshot.
2- Very important that the runways must be present in the used AIRAC of Airbus XE. (If this is not correct filled in then the MCDU don't load the way-points, this is also valid when file converting)

post-32943-0-53362200-1365499833_thumb.p

post-32943-0-50484200-1365628144_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I have download the file, but when I try to convert at the runnaway departure is inserting the gate (ex. GATE 1) and give me the message "runnaway departure is not a valid runnaway" and there is no way to change that. Can you resolve this?

Thx

No I am talking about the FSX.PLN files, they come out ... in this moment I figure it. When I create a fsx pln I always put the gate departure in plan. I have to put the runaway and it's ok!!! :groupflip_s:

Hello people,

FlightSim Commander FSX Flight Plan file converter and manager of Airbus X Extended Company Route is now ready. You can download it here. ConvAXE

You made a great job! Thanx, because without a manual instruction of FMC from asesoft I wasn't able to use it. This make things very simply for me. Good job!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Er....

Someone should work on that. And English too.

Same here!

Guys, don't be too demanding! This is a private run website and there are for sure traffic limitations caused by the provider. So do not expect an availability like you are used to get from a commercial site like Aerosoft. ;)

This is a private run website and there are for sure traffic limitations caused by the provider. So do not expect an availability like you are used to get from a commercial site like Aerosoft. ;)

SahinCe is more than welcome to upload into our forum download library. Should SahinCe prefer/want me to upload it for him, send me a PM.

Hi Joshua,
i am now on my work therefor no time for upload. Do you pleas self one download and upload to file library of Aerosoft?
I can't send PM to You.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Hikmet, indded a very nice tool!

But there is one thing that confuses me a bit: You are talking about "FlightSim Commander FSX Flight Plan file converter" and when opening a FSX plan I always get the message, that the plan should be FSC style. At least in my case all plans are done with FSC and saved into the according directory, But on the other hand I can not open a FSC flightplan.

2nd thing I would like to mention:

When starting your tool it always opens the directory "...documents/Flight Simulator X Files". this is ok as long as you work with an english version of FSX, but localised version of FSX are naming this folder differently in the respective language. So following this would be a good idea or at least one should be able to store his default directory.

Keep up the good work!

Hi Hikmet, indded a very nice tool!

But there is one thing that confuses me a bit: You are talking about "FlightSim Commander FSX Flight Plan file converter" and when opening a FSX plan I always get the message, that the plan should be FSC style. At least in my case all plans are done with FSC and saved into the according directory, But on the other hand I can not open a FSC flightplan.

2nd thing I would like to mention:

When starting your tool it always opens the directory "...documents/Flight Simulator X Files". this is ok as long as you work with an english version of FSX, but localised version of FSX are naming this folder differently in the respective language. So following this would be a good idea or at least one should be able to store his default directory.

Keep up the good work!

1 a- That the Flight-plan should be XML file format, last version(9.2) of FSC create Flight-plan always as XML file format for Default FSX Flight-plan, that is good.

1-b All the Waypoints should be with Airway number (There excluding the first waypoint), otherwise that the Flight-plan do not works with Airbus X Extended.
2- I will look this for a solution when i am home.

• Deputy Sheriffs

1 a- That the Flight-plan should be XML file format, last version(9.2) of FSC create Flight-plan always as XML file format for Default FSX Flight-plan, that is good.

So it should be possible to open a flightplan saved in xml format? But that doesnt work too. Just created a simple plan from EDDM to LTBA with FSC and saved it as FSX plan and as XML plan, but only the FSX plan could be opened. Attached those files.

So it should be possible to open a flightplan saved in xml format? But that doesnt work too. Just created a simple plan from EDDM to LTBA with FSC and saved it as FSX plan and as XML plan, but only the FSX plan could be opened. Attached those files.

Sorry i was not clearly, i mean not real flightplan.xml. The file extention still must be (.pln) but content of the file xml format. You do choose export for Flight Simulator X during save as from FSC.
if still can't open the file do you please send the file.pln also here than i will looking for what is the problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ah, OK, so it must be a native FSX plan, because renaming the xml file to .pln didn't help. But you can check it as I included both files in the zip:

EDDMLTBA.pln, made in FSC and saved as FSX plan (this one can of course be opened)

EDDMLTBA.xlm, made in FSC and saved as xlm plan

Ah, OK, so it must be a native FSX plan, because renaming the xml file to .pln didn't help. But you can check it as I included both files in the zip:

EDDMLTBA.pln, made in FSC and saved as FSX plan (this one can of course be opened)

EDDMLTBA.xlm, made in FSC and saved as xlm plan

OK the file EDDMLTBA.pln good i can with no problem open the file.
Do you have a problem with use the converted route by Airbus X Extended?

It works all good. I have notice one thing. When I make the plan from RouteFinder, I have to delete the airport departure and airport arrival ICAO code in Corte, because atherwise the FMC doesn't load the waypoints, but just the departure and arrival ICAO code. Is just me that I am doing something wrong or is a limitation of FMC Airbus? If I load the plan from FSX ant convert is all ok, all waypoints are there in FMC.

Archived