Airbus X freeze (continued)

swadeep

Hi there. I apologize for starting new topic as I'm not sure if the previous one is still active (of which 2 of the last posts were mine) because I saw it was marked as solved. Anyway I am getting the freeze as mentioned in that topic where the sim freezes for 0.5 to 1 sec every around 3 secs.

I have unistalled everything and reinstalled everything again and followed all the procedures but it's still happening. Tried editing all ini file to make logging=0, html_interface=0 and also both navdata pro =0 and 1 but no luck at all whereas it was solved for many people. What I don't get is why it is happening after I habr flown it error free for months and really enjoyed it. The only thing I can think of is:

1. Could latest navadata from navigraph 1302 version 2 be the cause?

2. Recently bus was jnstalled with 1.02 or 1.03 installer and then upgraded to 1.04. Never had problem until I unistalled everything and installed again this time with 1.04 installer and hotfix 11 and 12.

3. I notice that there's no freezes at all until I finish programming FMGS for flight. Apparently if I dont touch fmgs everything is okay I guess. This may explained why I have about 4 to 5 CTD also with fault module = FMGS.DLL_unloaded which was related to opening the AXConnect botg the official and thr 1.3Mod.

I hope you can help me with this please as I am really enjoying the bus. I have tried to start over 10 flights already and all ended with a freeze. Please help.

Thanks

Best Regards

Swadeep

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I doubt it would be the cfg..this doesn't happen with other add ons at all...what do you think? I could try I guess.

Thanks

Swadeep

My experience with the freeze every 3-4 seconds was with the AXE straight "out of the box" on the day it was released. So, obviously this was before any hotfixes, using the default nav data it came with, and interestingly enough, independent of any FMGS programming you mention. Disabling the HTML interface did fix the issue for me though.

Because only subset of users is having the issue, I would have to venture a guess that the issue might be hardware related or somehow caused by the way FS is configured or installed on our machines... Maybe those experiencing the issue should compare specs to see if there's any commonalities?

Ok. This is weird. I decided to try again at another add ons airport and all was fine! I will try again at one more airport and see if everything is working well. If that's the case then it's definitely IMAGINESIM WSSS that's the problem. I will test again and find out and let you guys know.

Thanks

Swadeep

Ok I have tried at UK2000 EGBB and all is well. So apparently something is wrong with IMAGINESIM WSSS i guess. Is anyone else who uses or have to airport have this problem too? I am not sure why this is. My computer is rather strong and surely performance and hardware can be issues? If anyone can help by telling me what steps i should try next then that would be great. Cheers for all the help too...

Thanks

Swadeep

Hello Swadeep,

Do you still have an old cycle of your Navadata handy as you could try it and see if it is the problem.

Hi. You're gonna believe it but i think i may have found the problem. I tried let FSX create new fsx.cfg but still the same persist. Anyway here is where it gets interesting. I was programming the same route again WSSS-VNKT. Once all is done i tried changing approach on the FMGS and that's when i think i found the problem. Selecting the RNV02 app on the fmgs caused the freeze! I tried just for fun changing to VOR02 approach instead and, without even restarting the flight or the sim, magically the freeze went away! I was laughing at myself! Then i tried RNV02 again and freeze came back. I then changed it back to VOR02 and bam freeze went away again.

Now i guess it could be something with the navdata? Could someone have a look or even try my scenario please? Look forward to getting help. Cheers.

Thanks

Swadeep

Hi. You're gonna believe it but i think i may have found the problem. I tried let FSX create new fsx.cfg but still the same persist. Anyway here is where it gets interesting. I was programming the same route again WSSS-VNKT. Once all is done i tried changing approach on the FMGS and that's when i think i found the problem. Selecting the RNV02 app on the fmgs caused the freeze! I tried just for fun changing to VOR02 approach instead and, without even restarting the flight or the sim, magically the freeze went away! I was laughing at myself! Then i tried RNV02 again and freeze came back. I then changed it back to VOR02 and bam freeze went away again.

Now i guess it could be something with the navdata? Could someone have a look or even try my scenario please? Look forward to getting help. Cheers.

Thanks

Swadeep

Do you have another aircraft that can use the navdata and see if the same happens with that aircraft.

I will try with pmdg ngx but it wouldn't help much would it? I mean the way navdata is written for each add ons is different right? I will still try anyway but could you please try also on your sim with airbus x extended if you don't mind? Airac 1302 v2. I would be surprised if all is well on your system. Then we are back at square one again...>_>.

Cheers

Swadeep

Archived