Welcome dear guest,

We like to ask you to log-in or to create an account if you don't have an account. Being a member of this forum allows you to post messages and gives you access to the free downloads. It is by far the fastest way to get any support for the many products we sell. Creating an account is fast and easy, certainly if you already have a Twitter or Facebook account. Do note we take your privacy very serious and will never allow any other company to access your information.

Wir bitten Sie, sich mit Ihren Log-in Daten im Forum anzumelden oder sich einen neuen Account anzulegen falls Sie noch über keinen verfügen. Als Mitglied des Forums können Sie Ihre Mitteilungen an andere Mitglieder oder an uns posten und Sie erhalten Zugriff auf kostenlose Downloads. Außerdem ist die Nutzung unseres Forums bei weitem der schnellste Weg um Support für die vielen Produkte zu bekommen, die wir verkaufen. Einen Account zu erstellen geht einfach und schnell, vor allem wenn Sie bereits bei Twitter oder Facebook registriert sind. Sie können sicher sein, dass wir die Privatsphäre unserer Mitglieder schätzen und schützen. Es wird keiner weiteren Firma gestattet Einsicht in Ihre Daten zu nehmen.]

Nos gustaría pedirle que accediese a su cuenta, si la tiene, o que cree una cuenta, si es que no la tiene. Pertenecer a este foro le permite colocar mensajes y le da acceso a las descargas gratuitas. Es con mucho la forma mas rápida de obtener cualquier tipo de soporte para la multitud de productos que comercializamos. Crear una cuenta es rápido y fácil, y  lo es mas si tiene una cuenta en Twitter o en Facebook. Considere además que nos tomamos su privacidad muy en serio y que nunca permitiremos a ninguna otra compañía que tenga acceso a su información.

Gostaríamos solicitar que acesse a sua conta, se você já tem uma ou que crie una nova. Pertencer a este foro permite que você possa postar e permite usar as nossas descargas gratuitas. É a forma mais rápida de ter suporte nos muitos produtos que vendemos- Criar uma conta é rápido e fácil, mais ainda se você tem conta no Twitter ou no Facebook. Acrescentar que nos levamos muito a serio a sua privacidade, e que jamais vamos permitir o acesso aos seus dados a outras companhias.

Nous vous demandons de vous identifier ou créer un compte si vous n'avez pas encore de compte. Etre membre de ce forum vous permet de poster des messages et vous donne accès à des téléchargements gratuits. C'est le moyen le plus rapide pour obtenir un support pour les nombreux produits que nous vendons. Créer un compte est rapide et facile, surtout si vous avez déjà un compte Twitter ou Facebook. Ne noter que nous prenons votre vie privée très au sérieux et ne permettrons jamais à une autre société pour accéder à vos informations.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo
* * * * - 11 Votes
Preview FSX / P3D

London Heathrow

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#281 gmaya10

gmaya10

Lieutenant

• _Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 Posts:

Posted 20 August 2014 - 22:45

Yes me too, I refuse this time to have the purchase for UK2000 even there is a AES sopport, but the cuestion is not if it will be AES sopported, the cuestion is when wil be?

anyway, lets to wait for this great scenery that is for FS2004, mi credit card is ready.

mario :excellenttext_s:

The most beautyfull hobby in earth¡¡¡¡

#282 nzeddy

nzeddy

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:29

Also AES lite Animations don´t work, so I´ll add "normal" animations. 

So does that mean the jetways are animated without the need for AES?

- Eddy

#283 Autopiloth

Autopiloth

Colonel

• Developers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:45

Me too :D

I hope there will be one price for both installers :)

Yes, all for one price. But the X-Plane version will be sold seperately later.

So does that mean the jetways are animated without the need for AES?

Initially not, but I will make a patch for those wanting CTRL-J animated jetways later. Don´t want to postpone the release for that reason. But be aware that this default technique is very limited. I cannot replace all types of jetways used in Heathrow. Also only one jetway per parking position is working due to its limitations.

Thorsten

#284 jeanmarcwatson

jeanmarcwatson

Private

• _Members
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:55

Initially not, but I will make a patch for those wanting CTRL-J animated jetways later. Don´t want to postpone the release for that reason. But be aware that this default technique is very limited. I cannot replace all types of jetways used in Heathrow. Also only one jetway per parking position is working due to its limitations.

Thorsten

What sort of FPS (FSX and P3Dv2) around the airport can we expect with a high end system sporting a 4770K @ 4.3Ghz and a GTX780?

Looks really good though...

#285 Autopiloth

Autopiloth

Colonel

• Developers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:35

nice pics ;-)

could you give us some info on the VAS usage on the situation you depicted (just a rough number to get an idea)

happy landings

juergen

Hi,

just checked it (without AI and Autogen set to Dense) and a huge screen resolution of 2560 x 1920 pix the VAS memory usage is just about 1.45 GB leaving enough space for AI aircrafts, long haul airliners...
But please consider that VAS memory usage is very depending on your graphic settings, all the add ons used in combination and the aircraft you use, your AI aircraft settings, the flightpath you took and what your memory picked up during the flight, your position within an add on scenery etc....

Thorsten

#286 Autopiloth

Autopiloth

Colonel

• Developers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:05

What sort of FPS (FSX and P3Dv2) around the airport can we expect with a high end system sporting a 4770K @ 4.3Ghz and a GTX780?

Looks really good though...

To be honest, I can´t tell. fps are so much depending on your system (not just hardware), your settings, the AI traffic you use and the aircraft you use.

Thorsten

#287 data63

data63

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 96 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:34

Hi,

just checked it (without AI and Autogen set to Dense) and a huge screen resolution of 2560 x 1920 pix the VAS memory usage is just about 1.45 GB leaving enough space for AI aircrafts, long haul airliners...
But please consider that VAS memory usage is very depending on your graphic settings, all the add ons used in combination and the aircraft you use, your AI aircraft settings, the flightpath you took and what your memory picked up during the flight, your position within an add on scenery etc....

Thorsten

thanks for looking after that - that looks like a number a can live with

happy landings

juergen

#288 lukep95

lukep95

Sergeant

• _Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 18:30

Finally, the Heathrow I've been waiting for! T5 just looks perfect in every aspect. Cannot wait, thanks a lot!

#289 B777ER

B777ER

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 19:07

Dang....looks bloody well nice and good! DX10 working with it with no issues (especially airport night lighting)? If so, this will be my new Heathrow! The ramp lit up like it is seems very very realistic to me...good job!

Eric

#290 Autopiloth

Autopiloth

Colonel

• Developers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 19:58

Dang....looks bloody well nice and good! DX10 working with it with no issues (especially airport night lighting)? If so, this will be my new Heathrow! The ramp lit up like it is seems very very realistic to me...good job!

Yes, the scenery is DX10 compatible, everything looks fine, also without any "DX10 fixer"
One minor issue: The AES lite car traffic can be set to "DX10" (traffic.exe), but cannot show special night textures at night, just day texures for all times of the day. If you find this annoying, you can change
car traffic to the same animated DX10 compatible traffic we will ship with the P3D version.

Thorsten

#291 B777ER

B777ER

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 20:06

Yes, the scenery is DX10 compatible, everything looks fine, also without any "DX10 fixer"
One minor issue: The AES lite car traffic can be set to "DX10" (traffic.exe), but cannot show special night textures at night, just day texures for all times of the day. If you find this annoying, you can change
car traffic to the same animated DX10 compatible traffic we will ship with the P3D version.

Thorsten

Thanks, will users of fsx dx10 be able to get that animated traffic that will ship with p3d as a standalone d/l when the time comes?

Sent from my T-Mobile LG G2
Eric

#292 Autopiloth

Autopiloth

Colonel

• Developers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 20:30

Thanks, will users of fsx dx10 be able to get that animated traffic that will ship with p3d as a standalone d/l when the time comes?

Sent from my T-Mobile LG G2

Yepp.

#293 JEP795

JEP795

Private

• _Members
  • 2 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 22:22

I have a couple of questions. Do you need the original London Heathrow scenery for this one to work? Will there be a boxed version of this scenery? My last question is where will we be able to download that ctrl+j patch in the future?
Thanks

#294 jiggyb2

jiggyb2

Private

• _Members
  • 2 Posts:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 23:46

Glad to hear you're considering X-Plane! Any chance of some more info on that? 

Also, do you know if it will convert well, for those of us who fancy getting it in X-Plane a bit early? :D

#295 Mathijs Kok

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 27382 Posts:

Posted Yesterday , 06:16

I have a couple of questions. Do you need the original London Heathrow scenery for this one to work? Will there be a boxed version of this scenery? My last question is where will we be able to download that ctrl+j patch in the future?
Thanks

It will not need the previous version (it is not a update but a full new build) and there will be a boxed version. All patches/updates etc can be downloaded from our sites.

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Mathijs Kok
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages. If you prefer support via email click here.

Please excuse me for writing English in German forums, I do read and speak the language but when I write it people tend to look funny at me.

GATC.png

#296 Autopiloth

Autopiloth

Colonel

• Developers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 Posts:

Posted Yesterday , 06:25

Thanks

No you don´t need the old Heathrow Mega Airport (as far as you don´t want to make use of the reduced update pricing)
Yes, there will be a boxed version of this scenery later this year.
The CRTL-J jetways suitable for FSX or P3D will be available in about 2 weeks after the initial release. You will be able to
download them at the Aerosoft customer download center. The box will contain these allready as an optional install.

Glad to hear you're considering X-Plane! Any chance of some more info on that? 

Also, do you know if it will convert well, for those of us who fancy getting it in X-Plane a bit early? :D

I don´t know anything about "conversion" :D  Sorry, but you have to figure it out yourself.
The only thing I know related to X-Plane is that the internal dev department of Aerosoft will make an X-Plane version out of my source files,
like they did for Anchorage.

Thorsten

#297 738

Cleared for takeoff

• Assistant Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1078 Posts:

Posted Yesterday , 12:41

It looks amazing! Cant wait to buy it!

:cheers_s: 

Chris Howard

2ipl.jpg

#298 JerdooFlightX

JerdooFlightX

Aerosoft Video Producer

• Assistant Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 Posts:

Posted Yesterday , 12:59

Just a quick snap on the tower ... this scenery looks stunning!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• egll1_000000.jpeg

Jeroen Doorman

Check out my channel on YouTube
Like me on Facebook

Core i7 4770K OC @ 4.6Ghz | Corsair Hydro Series H100i | Asus Maximus VII Ranger | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1866Mhz OC | 512GB SSD | 1TB HDD | MSI GTX 760 TF 2GD5/OC 2GB | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide 500R

M71qC.jpg

#299 x_cessive

x_cessive

Corporal

• _Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:

Posted Yesterday , 14:23

Hi Thorsten/Aerosoft team,

From looking at the recent screenshots you posted, it's not visible if you have modelled the small British Airways offices (2/3 storey buildings I believe) on the southwestern corner of the terminal 5 main terminal A.

The offices I refer to can be seen in the distance in the following pic, just to the left of the main T5 building:

http://photolibrary....ay, Terminal...

Have these been modelled?

#300 Autopiloth

Autopiloth

Colonel

• Developers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 Posts:

Posted Yesterday , 15:42

Hi Thorsten/Aerosoft team,

From looking at the recent screenshots you posted, it's not visible if you have modelled the small British Airways offices (2/3 storey buildings I believe) on the southwestern corner of the terminal 5 main terminal A.

The offices I refer to can be seen in the distance in the following pic, just to the left of the main T5 building:

http://photolibrary....ay, Terminal...

Have these been modelled?

Yes, this area is modelled including the BA office building.

Thorsten

#301 x_cessive

x_cessive

Corporal

• _Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:

Posted Yesterday , 19:53

Very good to know Thorsten. The UK2000 product doesn't model these buildings in their true form with BA branding etc...

Also, I forgot to previously ask, has the famous Esso petrol station on the southern perimeter road been modelled?

It's popular with photographers due to the unobstructed view of the airfield and is therefore clearly visible on the left hand side when taxiing for the 09R holding point from T4 and around the 09R threshold.

http://mobile.plane-...gll.html#spot-6

#302 7474eva

7474eva

Private

• _Members
  • 1 Posts:

Posted Yesterday , 21:35

Looks like another great product guys!

Will there be an FS2004 version please?

Many Thanks

4 User(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users