Welcome dear guest,

We like to ask you to log-in or to create an account if you don't have an account. Being a member of this forum allows you to post messages and gives you access to the free downloads. It is by far the fastest way to get any support for the many products we sell. Creating an account is fast and easy, certainly if you already have a Twitter or Facebook account. Do note we take your privacy very serious and will never allow any other company to access your information.

Wir bitten Sie, sich mit Ihren Log-in Daten im Forum anzumelden oder sich einen neuen Account anzulegen falls Sie noch über keinen verfügen. Als Mitglied des Forums können Sie Ihre Mitteilungen an andere Mitglieder oder an uns posten und Sie erhalten Zugriff auf kostenlose Downloads. Außerdem ist die Nutzung unseres Forums bei weitem der schnellste Weg um Support für die vielen Produkte zu bekommen, die wir verkaufen. Einen Account zu erstellen geht einfach und schnell, vor allem wenn Sie bereits bei Twitter oder Facebook registriert sind. Sie können sicher sein, dass wir die Privatsphäre unserer Mitglieder schätzen und schützen. Es wird keiner weiteren Firma gestattet Einsicht in Ihre Daten zu nehmen.]

Nos gustaría pedirle que accediese a su cuenta, si la tiene, o que cree una cuenta, si es que no la tiene. Pertenecer a este foro le permite colocar mensajes y le da acceso a las descargas gratuitas. Es con mucho la forma mas rápida de obtener cualquier tipo de soporte para la multitud de productos que comercializamos. Crear una cuenta es rápido y fácil, y  lo es mas si tiene una cuenta en Twitter o en Facebook. Considere además que nos tomamos su privacidad muy en serio y que nunca permitiremos a ninguna otra compañía que tenga acceso a su información.

Gostaríamos solicitar que acesse a sua conta, se você já tem uma ou que crie una nova. Pertencer a este foro permite que você possa postar e permite usar as nossas descargas gratuitas. É a forma mais rápida de ter suporte nos muitos produtos que vendemos- Criar uma conta é rápido e fácil, mais ainda se você tem conta no Twitter ou no Facebook. Acrescentar que nos levamos muito a serio a sua privacidade, e que jamais vamos permitir o acesso aos seus dados a outras companhias.

Nous vous demandons de vous identifier ou créer un compte si vous n'avez pas encore de compte. Etre membre de ce forum vous permet de poster des messages et vous donne accès à des téléchargements gratuits. C'est le moyen le plus rapide pour obtenir un support pour les nombreux produits que nous vendons. Créer un compte est rapide et facile, surtout si vous avez déjà un compte Twitter ou Facebook. Ne noter que nous prenons votre vie privée très au sérieux et ne permettrons jamais à une autre société pour accéder à vos informations.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo
* * * * - 11 Votes
Preview FSX / P3D

London Heathrow

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#241 Bikash

Bikash

Sergeant

• _Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 Posts:

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:07

Dear Developer's Any idea when this fantastic Scenery will be released..... Looking Aerosoft Website every hour .... Cant wait.... 

#242 mopperle

mopperle

Field Marshal

• Assistant Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8760 Posts:

Posted 17 June 2014 - 13:03

Please read 3 posts above yours, and in genereal:

t_announcement.pngAsking for release dates, more details, more images is almost always useless, when we got something to share you will see it here!   Posted by Mathijs Kok

Gruß/Regards,
Otto

Kein Support via PM/No support via PM

electric-lightning-banner.jpg

#243 Emi

Emi

Aerosoft Staff

• Root Admin
  • 6783 Posts:

Posted 17 June 2014 - 13:18

Dear Developer's Any idea when this fantastic Scenery will be released..... Looking Aerosoft Website every hour .... Cant wait.... 

No need to look at it thaaaat often. We aren't that close yet.

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Emanuel Hagen
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages. If you prefer support via email click here.

GATC.png

#244 renesp

renesp

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 59 Posts:

Posted 17 June 2014 - 13:18

Yup, I would not bother looking every hour. Rather subscribe to the announcement forum and you will get an update to your mail account once its released.

This could still take several weeks

#245 lukep95

lukep95

Sergeant

• _Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 Posts:

Posted 19 June 2014 - 00:10

Whoops - did something come along and halt the project or? It was sounding like release was pretty soon. However that's suddenly changed... no worries, perfection doesn't happen over night. I know that much  :D

#246 Mathijs Kok

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 26897 Posts:

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:38

Whoops - did something come along and halt the project or? It was sounding like release was pretty soon. However that's suddenly changed... no worries, perfection doesn't happen over night. I know that much  :D

I wasa bit early with the tag, but there are no problems.

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Mathijs Kok
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages. If you prefer support via email click here.

Please excuse me for writing English in German forums, I do read and speak the language but when I write it people tend to look funny at me.

GATC.png

#247 lukep95

lukep95

Sergeant

• _Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 Posts:

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:09

I wasa bit early with the tag, but there are no problems.

Cool! No prob. 

Just curious; not possible to preview T5 in a photo? Part I'm most looking forward to! 

#248 airflyer

airflyer

Sergeant

• _Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:17

Cool! No prob. 

Just curious; not possible to preview T5 in a photo? Part I'm most looking forward to! 

This is just a evidence that they are far far away from release...

#249 Emi

Emi

Aerosoft Staff

• Root Admin
  • 6783 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:24

This is just a evidence that they are far far away from release...

It's not, propably this just means that http://forum.aerosof...ll-see-it-here/ is still valid ;)

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Emanuel Hagen
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages. If you prefer support via email click here.

GATC.png

#250 nibor

nibor

Private

• _Members
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2014 - 16:20

It's not, propably this just means that http://forum.aerosof...ll-see-it-here/ is still valid ;)

(it's only a joke don't take it serious :))

#251 lukep95

lukep95

Sergeant

• _Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:49

(it's only a joke don't take it serious :))

LOL! I actually haven't seen that post though - so good looking out!

I know how annoying I sound too  :lol: Get daily requests for photos & videos of the 300ER we're testing at the moment... 

#252 renesp

renesp

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 59 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:54

LOL! I actually haven't seen that post though - so good looking out!

I know how annoying I sound too  :lol: Get daily requests for photos & videos of the 300ER we're testing at the moment... 

So can we have some screenshots and videos of the 300ER then...just kidding :)

Unless of course "they" will give you a copy of the new heathrow and you park the 300ER at the gate and take some screenies, then a video of taxi to runway and a departure and a low and slow fly-over and a landing and a taxi back to gate together with AES follow me and the whole shebang at the gates.... :crylaugh_s: ...and and and :)

#253 Autopiloth

Autopiloth

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:31

POPULAR POST!

Gentlemen,

there is a small :-) delay in the release of our EGLL scenery due to
- the SIZE of the airport
- the high level of details (and in combination with performance optimization)
- the testing of new performance optimized techniques for taxiway lines etc.
- changes at the real airport which were done during our development (and we had to change that too)
- summer vacations (with four people involved in one project, you allways will get a delay because of vacations)

In fact it is 98% finished but I cannot say how long it will take to finish the 2% left.

I allways thought it´s better to release a good instead of a fast product. That´s why we have rebuilt nearly everything from scratch compared
to our first EGGL scenery and development time increased ONE year more than expected.

Thorsten, sim-wings

#254 renesp

renesp

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 59 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:05

Well, at least this is not like with PFPX...or I hope it wont turn out that way :)

#255 Luke160388

Luke160388

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2014 - 20:35

- the testing of new performance optimized techniques for taxiway lines etc.

Thorsten, sim-wings

Excellent, taxiway junctions at UK2000 absolutely ruins my frames! As low as 7/8 it vatsim is busy.

#256 renesp

renesp

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 59 Posts:

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:46

Three weeks later and no further updates yet :mecry_s:

#257 PatrickZ

PatrickZ

Brigadier

• _Members without voting rights
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 Posts:

Posted 21 July 2014 - 15:36

Don't be so impatient. Three weeks means nothing in terms of FS development, three months is more like it I guess. But in the end I guess the wait will be worth it no matter how long it takes.

#258 Autopiloth

Autopiloth

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 Posts:

Posted 21 July 2014 - 18:27

Working on it day by day. Just had to rework the taxiways (Added new "Link 60" between TWY A and B, and of course the 3 new rwy rapid exits between T2A and T4.
Also moved the concorde to the current display place (which causes the fence to be moved as well), build the new aircraft turbine pens at BA maintenance area, changed
the virgin atlantic logo at their hangar etc. Most of it causes to render new shadow and light map textures....

In brief: The last two weeks I threw away with rebuilding the actual changes which were done at the real heathrow prototype during our development. But now things should go FASTER!

Thorsten, sim-wings

#259 alaister1

alaister1

Sergeant

• _Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 Posts:

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:24

Thanks Torsten :) wasn't aware of new exits by T2 & T4
Alaister Kay

#260 Guga Carvalho

Guga Carvalho