Full screen issue

freaknout

Afternoon all

Is anyone else having a problem running the AAX in full screen mode? In windowed, absolutely fine, but in full screen I get a some kind of conflict where text flashes, the frame rate drops and sounds are garbled. It's "similar" to running the 2d panel in the pmdg 737 ngx with nVidia surround. A flashing cursor/spinning windows "busy" circle and frame rate drop (but not a crash).

Any help would be much appreciated as running across the 3 screens would be very nice.

Thanks

JJ

Sorry for the late reply Shaun, have just seen it now.

Yes I've experimented quite a bit with FSX settings and it runs fine windowed. I think that it may be a 2d panel issue when in full screen across 3 monitors as I get the very same symptoms in the PMDG737 when opening the 2d panel.

When in full screen mode does the Airbus render a 2d panel?

Many thanks

JJ

Sorry for the late reply Shaun, have just seen it now.

Yes I've experimented quite a bit with FSX settings and it runs fine windowed. I think that it may be a 2d panel issue when in full screen across 3 monitors as I get the very same symptoms in the PMDG737 when opening the 2d panel.

When in full screen mode does the Airbus render a 2d panel?

Many thanks

JJ

Can you try this with just one monitor as it may well be the graphics system your using.

Hi Shaun

I disconnected the other two monitors this evening to give your suggestion a try. Partial success.

After booting up into FSX with the AAX and then going into full screen (1 monitor), I was left with sound but no video. After a bit of switching and jiggery pokery I did manage to get video but, the camera views were all muddled (I don't use the AAX views as I use Ezdok). And...I think that might be where my problems potentially are. I have yet to successfully get Ezdok to give me external views (which would be pretty darn handy) so I need to spend a little more time trying to work that out.

Would be interested in anyone else using Ezdok and hearing their experience but I am not 100% it is Ezdok as I have the extract symptoms when using a 2d panel full screen in the 737 without Ezdok.

JJ

Archived