My Traffic 2013 Help

Aguinaldo

Hello i hope you are all doing great. I have installed the software for more than two times and i see not traffic at all and i have been selecting different airports and still don't see any traffic too. Do i have to move the aircraft's installed from MY Traffic 2013 to FSX/Simobjects/Airplanes or just leave the way it is installed? I have got STB3 and MT2013 and i remember that the first time i installed both software's, one of the software used to automatically start after FSX was loaded, but now it is not starting anymore. On my first install there was traffic but in very small number of aircraft's, example KDFW, EDDF,VHHH and other huge airports with only 2 or 3 aircraft's day and night times. My STB3 settings is good because it was corresponding the number of the traffic at the airports i was selecting when i had my first MT2013 installation, but now MT2013 does not show any traffic at all. Windows7, 64bit , AMD A6-3650 Quad Core processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Disk. FSX Gold Edition. Please need help.THX

Hello i hope you are all doing great. I have installed the software for more than two times and i see not traffic at all and i have been selecting different airports and still don't see any traffic too. Do i have to move the aircraft's installed from MY Traffic 2013 to FSX/Simobjects/Airplanes or just leave the way it is installed? I have got STB3 and MT2013 and i remember that the first time i installed both software's, one of the software used to automatically start after FSX was loaded, but now it is not starting anymore. On my first install there was traffic but in very small number of aircraft's, example KDFW, EDDF,VHHH and other huge airports with only 2 or 3 aircraft's day and night times. My STB3 settings is good because it was corresponding the number of the traffic at the airports i was selecting when i had my first MT2013 installation, but now MT2013 does not show any traffic at all. Windows7, 64bit , AMD A6-3650 Quad Core processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Disk. FSX Gold Edition. Please need help.THX

Do not move anything, did you have any AI traffic installed before like WOAI or any that might have come with any scenery.

No i never had any AI traffic installed b4.The only i have is some of the Aerosoft scenery i have installed in which comes with aircraft in the scenery. Thats all i have. Can any body help me please????????

No i never had any AI traffic installed b4.The only i have is some of the Aerosoft scenery i have installed in which comes with aircraft in the scenery. Thats all i have. Can any body help me please????????

Check the following folder, *:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery and see if you have any traffic files especially Mytrafficcommercial.bgl and tell me what size it is approx.

I had to repair and i run as administrator and my fsx traffic was low and i increased to 100%. STB and my traffic 2013 now works fine....... Thanks for your help Shaun and Aerosoft forever with you guys.

Archived