a318 and a319?!

F747fly

Hi there I've got a question for the AS-community, will Airbus X extended get anyupdate or an expansion witch will include the a318 and a319?! that will complate the airbus a320-family!

/Frits97

Hi there I've got a question for the AS-community, will Airbus X extended get anyupdate or an expansion witch will include the a318 and a319?! that will complate the airbus a320-family!

/Frits97

Yes this has been mentioned on the general forum, will also be doing the A330 but not the A340 so no need to ask about that. Not sure if it will be an expansion or a complete product.

Shaun, or any others from Aerosoft, why not the A340? I accept your decision, I'm just curios why not, since it's not that different from the A330.

I think (but it's just a geuss) because Airbus stopt producing a340s

Shaun, or any others from Aerosoft, why not the A340? I accept your decision, I'm just curios why not, since it's not that different from the A330.

The A340 is very different from the A330 in the exact points we need to change from the Airbus X Extended to the A319 and so on...

Weight, Flight Dynamics and so on. Also it would require a whole new fuel system, FADEC and so on. On the twin engine planes this is much easier and requires less world to do which is why they're done.

Also we have some "professional" demand for the A318, 319 and 330, but not for the 340 which is also one of the main reasons why they are done.

I agree with the above it true completely different aircraft dynamics especially.

this would need to be looked into the small buses will be great but im hoping they get the A330 out when Air Namibia have them to replace there a340's :)

Considering this A320 is the best Airbus we've ever had on flightsim so far, and considering that Fslabs is working on a professional version of the A320, I'll suggest Aerosoft to put the level of realism of the A330 to a higher state, like include abnormal procedures, aircraft wear, random pans, effect of the weather on the systems, etc...

Or do it in 2 version : one accessible like this A320, and an other one for professionnals or enthusiastic simmers with a greater price.

And one more time, I congratulate you for this outstanding work. It worth wasting my time and money on the "fell-nothing" and the russian one, for having this good A320 that this community deserved.

V1.04 is a pleasure to fly, it just miss the vert/dev feature and it would be ok.

Archived