Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airbus339

How to install Navigraph airac?

Hello,

since the Navdata Pro month has expired I want to install Navigraph airac. But how? Just running the navigraph installer? Or there are other steps?

Thank you

Run the navigraph installer for the AXE and go to my document and aerosoft and find for navdata.int and change the usenavdatapro=1 to 0

Btw u r welcome :P

Run the Navigraph installer and then navigate to this file C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended\NavData.ini and change the string from useNavDataPro=1 to useNavDataPro=0.

On a side note, reading the manual might help in many cases like this next time, please read it :)

At the moment, if you install navigraph over your navdatapro navdata (that seems to be the navigraph default install location), you no need to change you ini.

At the moment, if you install navigraph over your navdatapro navdata (that seems to be the navigraph default install location), you no need to change you ini.

Sorry but didn't work. Just installed the new navigraph data and in the right FMC I still see the Navdata Pro airac 9 Dec/13 Jan. How could I solve this issue?

Sorry but didn't work. Just installed the new navigraph data and in the right FMC I still see the Navdata Pro airac 9 Dec/13 Jan. How could I solve this issue?

Did you try modifying the .ini file as mentioned in few posts above?