North / West MCDU Waypoint Entry

kiekar

Hello,

I'm trying to enter a flight plan in the MCDU with a waypoint of 5030N/09000W. Using a Boeing FMC, I would enter the waypoint as N5030.0W09000.0. How would I enter the same waypoint using the MCDU? Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Karl

Hello,

Is there anyone from aerosoft who can help? Is it possible to even enter this type of way points e.g. from flightaware

YUL LEPEN OMEGI RADEN 4800N 08000W 5030N 09000W 5030N 10000W 4930N 11000W 4930N 12000W BOOTH CANUC2 CYVR?

Karl

Yeah I would love to know if this is possible aswell please advise as this would be a great help aerosoft if it isn't possible please make it possible.

When the *rwx comes out my route would london city to shannon to then new york which means a pond crossing please help out!!

Yeah I would love to know if this is possible aswell please advise as this would be a great help aerosoft if it isn't possible please make it possible.

When the *rwx comes out my route would london city to shannon to then new york which means a pond crossing please help out!!

Another user entered them as per the picture below.

post-3-0-63231200-1360075376_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I may be doing something wrong but when I enter in the MCDU 5230N 09000W as 5230.0N/09000.0W it assigns me a IDENT of LL01. I then enter it in the F-Plan, select it to enter the next waypoint which brings me to the LAT REV From LL01 page. Below the title page it displays 52"30.0N/090"00.0E. Why does it show E? I believe it show display W. I also noticed after inserting the remaining LL waypoints and viewing them in the ND display by selecting the ND mode selector knob to plan some of the waypoints make a 90 deg. bend. Visually this looks incorrect. Would it be possible for someone at aerosoft to make a tutorial on entering a flight plan based on the example above?

Karl

Hello,

Would there be someone from Aerosoft whom can verify if this enrty 4930N 12000W is doable. I tried entering it in using as a reference the attached thumbnail which in my opinion did not work. Can Aerosoft comfirm if this is possible. Your help would be much appreciated.

Hello,

Would there be someone from Aerosoft whom can verify if this enrty 4930N 12000W is doable. I tried entering it in using as a reference the attached thumbnail which in my opinion did not work. Can Aerosoft comfirm if this is possible. Your help would be much appreciated.

The other user mentioned about the decimal place have you tried entering this.

Can you please direct me to the other user's thread which mentions the decimal place as I am unable to find it in this thread.

I tried to insert a custom waypoint but never get the screen in the previous image.

How I can define a waypoint like this: PRS/300/12 ?

I tried to insert a custom waypoint but never get the screen in the previous image.

How I can define a waypoint like this: PRS/300/12 ?

I've asked above... This is not available?

I've asked above... This is not available?

It seems that not avalaible yet.

All of us waiting for a feedback from developers or Aerosoft staff about that....

I hope this feedback coming early. This feature is a day by day feature used every day by Airbus pilots.

The wilco Airbus, that i think is very less simulated aircraft comparet to AXE, had this feature...

I'm sure that Aerosoft will add this feature early.

All of us waiting for a feedback from developers or Aerosoft staff about that....

I hope this feedback coming early. This feature is a day by day feature used every day by Airbus pilots.

The wilco Airbus, that i think is very less simulated aircraft comparet to AXE, had this feature...

I use so much this.

Affirmative Wilco have this.

Waiting feedback.

If this is the case, why has Aerosoft not come out and say that the LAT / LON inputs in the MCDU is not functioning at this time but will be in the near future.

Archived