Fast Forward problem

keukenrol

Hello,

I bought aerosoft airbus x extended a few days ago, i can tell you it is an amazing add-on!

But now i discovered a problem, when i set the time in FSX to fast forward, even if it is 2X time, the plane starts shaking very hard, losses control and crashes.

What can be the problem of this?

With kind regards,

Keukenrol

• Aerosoft

:( maybe in the future? I can't fly the plane for an 1h and a half :(

Mb 4x?

It depends a lot on FPS. If you move all sliders to the left you might just have enough FPS to allow X2 or even X4 if your hardware is fast. But it is not recommended.

I tried all forward options. My target is 30FPS but mostly my pc reaches 20 with Aerosoft Airbus X extended.

But sometimes the plane starts shaking a littlebit when i do a visual approach. He tries to keep the plane horizontal, and then the alerions aere a littlebit shaky.

And a sound bug, but that is more in fsx. So if i take the spot view from the cockpit view, the sound of my engines are always full throttle, even if it isn't. And if i look the whole time outside, there isn't a problem with the sound.

With kind regards and many thanks of your help,

Keukenrol

• Aerosoft

Out of interest, what is it that makes this addon different to other high end aircraft that can be acellerated?

The fact that the FBW is calculated on a frame by frame (or close to frame by frame) base. When accelerated FSX spews out weird values that only cause some oscillation in other aircraft but totally wreck the fbw systems.

• Aerosoft

Thanks for the reply! Now i know it is normal, but still that sound bug :S. I hoped i could change the topic name.

But this plane is great :)

I think you confuse the sound of the cooling system and the engines. In the Airbus (in fact in most airliners) you hardly hear the engines in the cockpit. In cruise the engines could be off and you would not hear the difference.

No, when i go from cockpit to spot view, the sound of the engines in spot view are always like they are running full throttle, but in fact they aren't running full throttle.

But i have the problem with different aircraft in FSX. It is strange.

• Aerosoft

No, when i go from cockpit to spot view, the sound of the engines in spot view are always like they are running full throttle, but in fact they aren't running full throttle.

But i have the problem with different aircraft in FSX. It is strange.

Okay then it sounds like a problem that not directly linked to the Airbus X Extended, lol.

• 3 months later...

follow the folders- / SimObjects / Airplanes / Aeroso ftAirbus X Extended Base / Panel Fallback / AB_FBW / FBWBANK4

18 (P:SIMULATION RATE, number) max 1 / (>L:Alierondt, number)

change from max 1 to max 4

and x4 simulation rate has possible

I'm sorry if I offended you, but we do not redesign a real plane and a simulation and everyone has a right to use it as he.

:big_boss_s:

Err no, you did not offend me. All I am saying that this change will not be supported by us. If you encounter any FBW issues, we will take it as your modification fault.

You are free to modify as you like but no redistribution of the code without permission outside of this forum.

I apologize again, and I promise I will not let other things here.

You may be taking it the wrong way, you've done nothing wrong. Joshua is just giving the usual disclaimer that if any issues come up for other users using the tweak, it can't be supported. In other words if a user comes here saying they have an issue related to this, we won't provide direct support. The other part is just asking you to not post that tweak or others like it elsewhere but here in our forums, without asking first. That's all. User tweaks are always welcome here as long as they are not malicious or known to be detrimental.

You may be taking it the wrong way, you've done nothing wrong. Joshua is just giving the usual disclaimer that if any issues come up for other users using the tweak, it can't be supported. In other words if a user comes here saying they have an issue related to this, we won't provide direct support. The other part is just asking you to not post that tweak or others like it elsewhere but here in our forums, without asking first. That's all. User tweaks are always welcome here as long as they are not malicious or known to be detrimental.

LOL, I think MOHTbOPA just voided the warranty on his shiny new Airbus!! :help_s:

The fact that the FBW is calculated on a frame by frame (or close to frame by frame) base. When accelerated FSX spews out weird values that only cause some oscillation in other aircraft but totally wreck the fbw systems.

Let's say I'm flying on autopilot at cruising altitude. What happens if I turn the FBW off.. can I fast forward and then change back to Normal speed and turn back on the FBW?

Archived