Just a picture

Joshua Che.

VNAV after entering my approach into the FMC CDU and my new altitude in the MCP...... :P:lol:

Jokes aside....looking good!

41861496.png

As always, WIP.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice!!!

Hope to see out until my birthday, 19th march!

Will be my best gift!

Of course if possible, work calm and good, then take out a wonderful update for we :)

Nice!!!

Will be my best gift!

Of course if possible, work calm and good, then take out a wonderful update for we :)

A B777 birthday present for you will be more likely than an AXE v1.05 - c'mon, Joshua, hand over those PrettyModifications, DamnGood ones they'll be!!!

A B777 birthday present for you will be more likely than an AXE v1.05 - c'mon, Joshua, hand over those PrettyModifications, DamnGood ones they'll be!!!

After few months, I really want to see their work... I think they are working well, but I only can say it's good after I test this new version or SP...

PMDG :P

Keep up!

Guest CAT3Dual
VNAV after entering my approach into the FMC CDU and my new altitude in the MCP

Ah, the Managed Descent after entering the approach into the FMGS using the MCDU and the new target alitude in the FCU? :D

Does it also work with AT OR ABOVE and AT OR BELOW?

Does it also work with AT OR ABOVE and AT OR BELOW?

In addition, does the "new VNAV/manged decsent" take into account only the next altitude constraint or also the constraints after the next. i have often seen in addons that the plane reaches the next constraint fine - kind of leveling out and then starting a radical, late descent for the next, instead of descending through the required altitude to the next. This is very annoying especially in complex STARs such as the (very common) KLAX RIIVR Star to any ILS24/25.... I count at least 8 constraints in a very short distance:

http://skyvector.com.../00237RIIVR.PDF (STAR)

http://skyvector.com.../00237IL24R.PDF (ILS24R)

In addition, does the "new VNAV/manged decsent" take into account only the next altitude constraint or also the constraints after the next. i have often seen in addons that the plane reaches the next constraint fine - kind of leveling out and then starting a radical, late descent for the next, instead of descending through the required altitude to the next. This is very annoying especially in complex STARs such as the (very common) KLAX RIIVR Star to any ILS24/25.... I count at least 8 constraints in a very short distance:

http://skyvector.com.../00237RIIVR.PDF (STAR)

http://skyvector.com.../00237IL24R.PDF (ILS24R)

Hi Chris,

I have tested that arrival (however transitioned onto 25L) and it worked flawlessly. It met all the constraints as it should do (and was exciting to test as it has a combination of AT, AT or BELOW, and BETWEEN constraints).

Hi Chris,

I have tested that arrival (however transitioned onto 25L) and it worked flawlessly. It met all the constraints as it should do (and was exciting to test as it has a combination of AT, AT or BELOW, and BETWEEN constraints).

Great to hear! Thanks for testing. Yes the short hop KLAS-KLAX is an awesome route to fly, especially in a busy online-environment. Looking forward to the update!

Nice!!!

Will be my best gift!

Happy birthday, Chirag ;) It seems that is not yet today...

Hi people,

what's the status of the update?

i have a new system and also fsx installed a short time, what i want to know is: should i wait for update or install the v 04?

this is what i want to know only.

past 2 months we don't have the update it's a little bit.... anoying.

rgds,

James

Hi people,

what's the status of the update?

i have a new system and also fsx installed a short time, what i want to know is: should i wait for update or install the v 04?

this is what i want to know only.

past 2 months we don't have the update it's a little bit.... anoying.

rgds,

James

The latest status update is here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/64824-update-plansbugsnew-features/#entry468677 . Work is still on going.

You can install v1.04 or wait for the update, its your choice, but the update is not going to be that quick.

Many people ask, why are we taking so long with this update.

Well here is an example to explain why.

post-27228-0-75534400-1363840456_thumb.p

Some people can already see the difference from the first look, yes, that is Radius to Fix Legs. Currently, even the NGX dont support it. We are doing our best to implement this, but its taking time. Of course, we can simply revert to NGX Style if all fails, but that is not what we want to do after spending so much time on it.

Some people can already see the difference from the first look, yes, that is Radius to Fix Legs. Currently, even the NGX dont support it. We are doing our best to implement this, but its taking time. Of course, we can simply revert to NGX Style if all fails, but that is not what we want to do after spending so much time on it.

WOW awsome! Thanks for your update Joshua! You're doing a great work!

But the Points TG013 - TG015 are displayed better and more realistic on the AXE ND[curved lines]. Good job :)

Good Morning Joshua,

thats awesome, thank you very much for the hard work. Keep you all the time you need. Make it public if you think its good enough. You're not the 90% guy - you want 100% and thats the most importend think. If your company wants to be a A-class company, it needs A-class people like you!

But the Points TG013 - TG015 are displayed better and more realistic on the AXE ND[curved lines]. Good job :)
Good Morning Joshua, thats awesome, thank you very much for the hard work. Keep you all the time you need. Make it public if you think its good enough. You're not the 90% guy - you want 100% and thats the most importend think. If your company wants to be a A-class company, it needs A-class people like you!
WOW awsome! Thanks for your update Joshua! You're doing a great work!

Coughs, thank you for your kind words, but the guy who does LNAV is not me, although I assist him. All praise should go to him for that lol.

Archived