Unable to install...."sorry pass and email are wrong"

Jead

Hello

This actually happend with the first installer several times, then after several trials it worked. But with the new installer, I've tried so many times with no results. The message always the same

" I am sorry, but the serial number (or email adress) you provided is wrong"

I have serched the forum and found no related topic, so if anyone knows anything about this, please I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Jead

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. You have to use the same email adress as you use for your shop account

2. When entering the serial number be aware that it is case sensitive and when inserting via copy&paste make sure that you do not copy any blanks.

Thanks for the reply. All of the above done, as usual. But as I have mentioned above, this happened also with the first installer, however after several trials, it installed.

Now, it is happening again with the new installer, however, no matter how many times I try, nothing happens.

Update. After 32 trials, it finally worked. I'm really lost as what is causing this. I know of no one else having this problem. I'm happy it worked finally, thanks for the help.

Archived