1.02 installer for simMarket customers?

Cpt. Oveur

• Aerosoft

I have informed simMarket, it's up to them now. I have no idea when they will add the file. If you want the files the fastest you will need to buy at the source.

And we thought a complete installer made a lot of sense because you can not remove files with a update. We do so a lot because it is easier for many customers.

Yeah I know that. But I prefer to buy where I get the greatest quantity of add-ons possible, to minimize the amount of accounts, passwords etc... feels like I'm being punished ;) (this was a yoke, I can wait of course !!)

Thanks for your very fast reply, Mathijs!

Yeah I know that. But I prefer to buy where I get the greatest quantity of add-ons possible, to minimize the amount of accounts, passwords etc... feels like I'm being punished ;) (this was a yoke, I can wait of course !!)

Thanks for your very fast reply, Mathijs!

I prefer sidestick... :crylaugh_s:

I find this "hotfix" method of unistall/reinstall not a very good approach to what a commercial add-on should be. Why don't you simply release an "SP1" when available? It would be less confusing...

Let me explain this one, HotFix. Why do you think its called hot, because its supposed to fix a problem severe enough but without the need for new installers etc. New Installers and the whole thing takes a long time to process.

Archived