Welcome dear guest,

We like to ask you to log-in or to create an account if you don't have an account. Being a member of this forum allows you to post messages and gives you access to the free downloads. It is by far the fastest way to get any support for the many products we sell. Creating an account is fast and easy, certainly if you already have a Twitter or Facebook account. Do note we take your privacy very serious and will never allow any other company to access your information.

Wir bitten Sie, sich mit Ihren Log-in Daten im Forum anzumelden oder sich einen neuen Account anzulegen falls Sie noch über keinen verfügen. Als Mitglied des Forums können Sie Ihre Mitteilungen an andere Mitglieder oder an uns posten und Sie erhalten Zugriff auf kostenlose Downloads. Außerdem ist die Nutzung unseres Forums bei weitem der schnellste Weg um Support für die vielen Produkte zu bekommen, die wir verkaufen. Einen Account zu erstellen geht einfach und schnell, vor allem wenn Sie bereits bei Twitter oder Facebook registriert sind. Sie können sicher sein, dass wir die Privatsphäre unserer Mitglieder schätzen und schützen. Es wird keiner weiteren Firma gestattet Einsicht in Ihre Daten zu nehmen.]

Nos gustaría pedirle que accediese a su cuenta, si la tiene, o que cree una cuenta, si es que no la tiene. Pertenecer a este foro le permite colocar mensajes y le da acceso a las descargas gratuitas. Es con mucho la forma mas rápida de obtener cualquier tipo de soporte para la multitud de productos que comercializamos. Crear una cuenta es rápido y fácil, y  lo es mas si tiene una cuenta en Twitter o en Facebook. Considere además que nos tomamos su privacidad muy en serio y que nunca permitiremos a ninguna otra compañía que tenga acceso a su información.

Gostaríamos solicitar que acesse a sua conta, se você já tem uma ou que crie una nova. Pertencer a este foro permite que você possa postar e permite usar as nossas descargas gratuitas. É a forma mais rápida de ter suporte nos muitos produtos que vendemos- Criar uma conta é rápido e fácil, mais ainda se você tem conta no Twitter ou no Facebook. Acrescentar que nos levamos muito a serio a sua privacidade, e que jamais vamos permitir o acesso aos seus dados a outras companhias.

Nous vous demandons de vous identifier ou créer un compte si vous n'avez pas encore de compte. Etre membre de ce forum vous permet de poster des messages et vous donne accès à des téléchargements gratuits. C'est le moyen le plus rapide pour obtenir un support pour les nombreux produits que nous vendons. Créer un compte est rapide et facile, surtout si vous avez déjà un compte Twitter ou Facebook. Ne noter que nous prenons votre vie privée très au sérieux et ne permettrons jamais à une autre société pour accéder à vos informations.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo

Aerosoft Launcher doesn't work for me.

Must Read

• Locked Topic This topic is closed
16 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan Wiles

Ryan Wiles

Corporal

• _Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:

Posted 26 December 2012 - 23:47

I recieved OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator as a gift for Christmas as people knew it was on my Amazon wishlist for AGES. However, I have fixed numerous bugs during the installation but yet I can not get into the Aerosoft Launcher. I get "aeroSOFTLauncher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." each and every time I try. I have installed "dotnetfx35" (.Net Framework 3.5) and "dxwebsetup" (DirectX 9.0) and yet, I still have the same issue.
Could you please tell me what I need to do to resolve this issue?

~Ryan.

#2 simpo690

simpo690

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 Posts:

Posted 26 December 2012 - 23:54

I recieved OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator as a gift for Christmas as people knew it was on my Amazon wishlist for AGES. However, I have fixed numerous bugs during the installation but yet I can not get into the Aerosoft Launcher. I get "aeroSOFTLauncher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." each and every time I try. I have installed "dotnetfx35" (.Net Framework 3.5) and "dxwebsetup" (DirectX 9.0) and yet, I still have the same issue.
Could you please tell me what I need to do to resolve this issue?

~Ryan.

Hello Ryan, Are you running this in admin mode? :) Also, please upload a screenshot of this error window with the "more information" bit showing if possible.
Jet2 Livery for Airbus X: http://forum.aerosof...-x-a320-livery/

Posted Image

#3 Ryan Wiles

Ryan Wiles

Corporal

• _Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 00:09

Hello Simpo, yes, it is being run in admin.Attached File  Aerosoft problem #1.JPG   27.06K   40 Number of downloads

#4 Ryan Wiles

Ryan Wiles

Corporal

• _Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 00:27

Hello Ryan, Are you running this in admin mode? :) Also, please upload a screenshot of this error window with the "more information" bit showing if possible.

Hello Simpo, yes, it is being run in admin.Posted Image

#5 simpo690

simpo690

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 00:28

Hello Simpo, yes, it is being run in admin.Attached File  Aerosoft problem #1.JPG   27.06K   40 Number of downloads

Hmm strange. :( I went to the "OMSI: The bus simulator" page on aerosofts website and found this link.

http://www.aerosoft2...age=eng&menue=0

Did you download and install this version of the launcher? If not, give this a try. :) This is the version I am running on windows 7 32-bit and it works fine.

Posted Image

#6 Ryan Wiles

Ryan Wiles

Corporal

• _Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 00:30

Hmm strange. :( I went to the "OMSI: The bus simulator" page on aerosofts website and found this link.

http://www.aerosoft2...age=eng&menue=0

Did you download and install this version of the launcher? If not, give this a try. :) This is the version I am running on windows 7 32-bit and it works fine.

I will try it now, thank you Simpo. I will let you know the results.

#7 simpo690

simpo690

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:04

I will try it now, thank you Simpo. I will let you know the results.

Have you had any luck with this version? :)

Posted Image

#8 Ryan Wiles

Ryan Wiles

Corporal

• _Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:42

Have you had any luck with this version? :)

Sorry for the late reply. No, I haven't, just the same problem as before. :/

#9 simpo690

simpo690

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:08

Sorry for the late reply. No, I haven't, just the same problem as before. :/

That's very strange. :( I don't own the game so not sure how this works, does this game depend on the launcher to run? or can it be activated by another method?

Posted Image

#10 Ryan Wiles

Ryan Wiles

Corporal

• _Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:19

That's very strange. :( I don't own the game so not sure how this works, does this game depend on the launcher to run? or can it be activated by another method?

Well, according to the game, you need the launcher to activate it and THEN you can play it.

#11 Ryan Wiles

Ryan Wiles

Corporal

• _Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:29

I am just trying to download on my secondary PC.

#12 simpo690

simpo690

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:37

I am just trying to download on my secondary PC.

Ah cool. if this fails, send an email to support@aerosoft.com They will be a better help than me! I will keep checking this thread and trying my best to help you though!

Posted Image

#13 Ryan Wiles

Ryan Wiles

Corporal

• _Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:41

Ah cool. if this fails, send an email to support@aerosoft.com They will be a better help than me! I will keep checking this thread and trying my best to help you though!

I sent them an email night before last and had nothing since. You're better support than they are, and I thank you greatly for it.

#14 simpo690

simpo690

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:55

I sent them an email night before last and had nothing since. You're better support than they are, and I thank you greatly for it.

I guess they will be loaded with airbus X extended emails. :(

Posted Image

#15 Mathijs Kok

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 27024 Posts:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:18

We are indeed behind, not because of the Airbus X Extended but because we have less staff around these last days of the year.

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Mathijs Kok
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages. If you prefer support via email click here.

Please excuse me for writing English in German forums, I do read and speak the language but when I write it people tend to look funny at me.

GATC.png

#16 simpo690

simpo690

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 Posts:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:58

Hello Ryan, Have you found a solution to your problem yet?

Posted Image

#17 Shaun Fletcher

Shaun Fletcher

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18972 Posts:

Posted 07 January 2013 - 21:35

My colleague did actually answer your mail the day after.

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Shaun Fletcher
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages.
If you prefer support via email, http://aerosoft.zend...us_requests/new

0 User(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users