Airbus X extended Paintkit

Capt.Sh

Actually that folder contains everything you need for doing A320 Sharklet repaints and can very easily be adapted for A320 CFM. You will not be able to do an A320 IAE or an A321 with it though...

I forgot it was still a vacation day for the office staff.

aha no problem sir

I'd like a paint kit for A320 X extended works with the IAE and CFM, please

and the missing files URL to downlaod it

Yes I need an A321 paintkit!

It would also be nice if a Fuselage Master was provided for it as well Unlike the neo.

I don't see why I should have to patch together a master myself as its something that Aerosoft should have done in the first place.

I don't see why I should have to patch together a master myself as its something that Aerosoft should have done in the first place.

I don't see many paintkits done like that now. Thanks for sharing your opinion though.

PMDG has always supplied a master, and they make their paint kits readily available on the internet. Not with the aircraft.

I dare say you pay for it in the additional price of a PMDG product.

Is there a chance to see a HD paintkit?

at the moment the fuselage textures are in 1024 format, but I've resized one of the textures to 2048 and it loads fine in FSX.

So, hence my question... a paintkit in 2048 or even 4096 format please? :bow_down2_s:

Ofcourse not all parts of the plain need HD textures...

Thanks for the kind reply, looking forward to the paintkit.

Enjoy the holidays.

Vital Vanbeginne

Brussels; Belgium

• Aerosoft

Is there a chance to see a HD paintkit?

at the moment the fuselage textures are in 1024 format, but I've resized one of the textures to 2048 and it loads fine in FSX.

So, hence my question... a paintkit in 2048 or even 4096 format please? :bow_down2_s:

Ofcourse not all parts of the plain need HD textures...

Thanks for the kind reply, looking forward to the paintkit.

Enjoy the holidays.

Vital Vanbeginne

Brussels; Belgium

We have more then enough people with OOM errors so there will be no 2048 textures coming from us.

Hi,

I can not find the Aerosoft\Airbus X Extended\ PaintKit_Neo folder on my P3D system. But I think I saw a manual on how to paint liveries. But I can not find it ? From where can you download the repaint tool and the manual ?

Martin

You have to register at the support website and then register your Airbus X Extended copy there. The file you mention is not present though. I would include it here if anyone from Aerosoft indicates that it is OK to do this.

You have to register at the support website and then register your Airbus X Extended copy there. The file you mention is not present though. I would include it here if anyone from Aerosoft indicates that it is OK to do this.

How can I regiter it?

First, you register your account.

Then, you sign in, click on "Do you want to register another product" and you choose Aerosoft - Airbus X Extended and input your credentials.

After you have done that, there will appear Airbus X Extended in the dropdown list, and when you click on it and on Continue, you will get a link for paintkit, missing 1.02 Uninstall file and maybe other stuff in the future.

Archived