Popup view of PFD, ND?

nicolas83

Hi together,

from the first impressions, I really like your Airbus Product. Just one question. I have read a bit here in the forum, is it right that there is no possibillity of getting a popup view of the PFD an the ND? This would be a very sad because I always use a VC view on my main screen and have the three main cockpit screens (PDF, ND, Engines) on my second monitor.

Thanks for any answer, Nicolas

• Aerosoft

Hi together,

from the first impressions, I really like your Airbus Product. Just one question. I have read a bit here in the forum, is it right that there is no possibillity of getting a popup view of the PFD an the ND? This would be a very sad because I always use a VC view on my main screen and have the three main cockpit screens (PDF, ND, Engines) on my second monitor.

Thanks for any answer, Nicolas

So why not use the standard options of FSX for that? we do not plan to add any more 2d panels.

post-43-0-33356300-1356253029_thumb.jpg

So why not use the standard options of FSX for that? we do not plan to add any more 2d panels.

post-43-0-33356300-1356253029_thumb.jpg

Hi,

thanks for your answer. I already tried that. If I open a second window with a VC view I have heavy impacts on my fps. I'm not a programmer, but I can imagine thats it is not so complicated for you guys to add a popup 2D view of the PFD and the ND. As already mentioned in another thread, I couldn't imagine that this basic feature is not included in your product. Its included in nearly any other addon I have for my flightsim. Pleas consider adding this small feature then the Airbus is nearly perfect for me. Otherwise I think its not usable for me.

Thank you, Nicolas

• Aerosoft

Hi,

thanks for your answer. I already tried that. If I open a second window with a VC view I have heavy impacts on my fps. I'm not a programmer, but I can imagine thats it is not so complicated for you guys to add a popup 2D view of the PFD and the ND. As already mentioned in another thread, I couldn't imagine that this basic feature is not included in your product. Its included in nearly any other addon I have for my flightsim. Pleas consider adding this small feature then the Airbus is nearly perfect for me. Otherwise I think its not usable for me.

Thank you, Nicolas

Sorry it is far from a simple change. We have not done 2d panels (with a few exceptions) for 3 years. I know other companies use them, but we simply do not like them as they give an unrealistic straight on view that does not change with light changes. We feel the advanced view system in the Airbus X Extended using the view bar and the new F9-F12 definitions more then make up for it.

Archived