Who wants an FS2Crew Crew Simulation for the Airbus X?

FS2Crew Developer

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Bryan,

while you're waiting for the SDK I'm sure you can already do things like the voice recording, right? So what about a female accent to the FO? Like you're doing it in the Emergency NGX package? That would be greatly apprechiated ;)

Are there plans for which accents will be included anyway already?

And as another suggestion: What about controling the FS2Crew CP not from the usual 2D panel you're offering in your other products, but from the right MCDU? That would be a great feature I'd really apprechiate!

Hey Bryan,

while you're waiting for the SDK I'm sure you can already do things like the voice recording, right? So what about a female accent to the FO? Like you're doing it in the Emergency NGX package? That would be greatly apprechiated ;)

And as another suggestion: What about controling the FS2Crew CP not from the usual 2D panel you're offering in your other products, but from the right MCDU? That would be a great feature I'd really apprechiate!

+1 very good ideas!!

Yes! I would love the button control one. I used to use it in my NGX and it's brilliant. It's very useful when it comes to fly online in Vatsim! :)

Hey Bryan,

It's a great idea, but I highly doubt any SDK will give me the power to alter the right MCDU.

For accents, I'm not sure. Probably US, British and European to start.

Cheers,

Hi Bryan,

For Right MCDU, send Mathijs a mail about this, so we can discuss further. However, do note that Mathijs is on vacation for quite a while, so there might be a long wait till you receive a reply.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

A lot of users want to fly their 737/Airbuses, etc., as close to the way it's done in the 'real world'.

These planes all require two crew members, so to fly realistically in flightsim you need two pilots.

A 737 or Airbus is not a like a Cessna 172. It's not a one man job.

You've hit the nail dead center. I have FS2crew for the NGX but I've been a bit too lazy to program it properly lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived