Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone should do this one :lol:

40750_1352975243.jpg

Well, today i try to make it by myself but well too hard for me.. but atleast i did this.. :-D

AbK2poc.jpg

If some one want it i can put it on site.. but really please it would be nice to have A689.. thanks

Next is an A320 in BA Landor paintscheme . Judging by the construction number(s) , BA must have been one of the first airlines to fly the Airbus A320 . Some photo's show no wingtip fences and were probably fitted at a later date . G-BUSB for example had c/n 006 and was delivered 14-04-1988 and although not in BA colours still flies today .

No registartion for my repaint as yet , still looking for more information on other aircraft in the group BUSB , BUSC , BUSD ( scrapped ) , BUSE , BUSF ( scrapped ) and G-BUSH ( typing that on the internet gives some strange results ) . Some aircraft were given names ( not all ) or were later removed .

Screens :

post-29473-0-15514600-1369124711_thumb.j post-29473-0-93470500-1369124717_thumb.j post-29473-0-37219800-1369124724_thumb.j

post-29473-0-94315700-1369124730_thumb.j post-29473-0-64051200-1369124737_thumb.j post-29473-0-33127400-1369124745_thumb.j

John

Next is an A320 in BA Landor paintscheme . Judging by the construction number(s) , BA must have been one of the first airlines to fly the Airbus A320 . Some photo's show no wingtip fences and were probably fitted at a later date . G-BUSB for example had c/n 006 and was delivered 14-04-1988 and although not in BA colours still flies today .

No registartion for my repaint as yet , still looking for more information on other aircraft in the group BUSB , BUSC , BUSD ( scrapped ) , BUSE , BUSF ( scrapped ) and G-BUSH ( typing that on the internet gives some strange results ) . Some aircraft were given names ( not all ) or were later removed .

Screens :

attachicon.gifBA a.jpg attachicon.gifBA b.jpg attachicon.gifBA c.jpg

attachicon.gifBA d.jpg attachicon.gifBA e.jpg attachicon.gifBA f.jpg

John

I wonder if some of those old frames were inherited from BA's take over of B'Cal ... now wouldn't that short lived livery on the A320 look pretty! ;-)

post-76399-0-10936300-1369233023_thumb.j

@dazzafstr ,

Saw the same photo , apparently was painted in B Cal colours but because they merged with BA , it never actually flew in B Cal livery . As i stated in my earlier post BA ( and now I know Air France ) ordered Airbusses from the begining .

In the photo it shows the temporary French pre delivery registration and c/n 002 . Will look for the B Cal logo and tail art and if the quality is good enough will attempt a repaint . The aircraft type was A320-111 and without the wingtip fences but if you look at later pictures of the G-BUS? series they were fitted at a later date but still in the Landor livery .

@Virgin America Captain ,

JanKees Blom made 4 Frontier paints for the Airbus X in 2010 and I seem to remember someone making updates for the VC . The repaints can be found in the Downloads section ( top of page ) - or check previous pages in this thread . I converted the VC textures for myself , so if you cannot find them send me a personal message and I will share them with you . I do not want to upload them as it is not my work .

John

@dazzafstr ,

Saw the same photo , apparently was painted in B Cal colours but because they merged with BA , it never actually flew in B Cal livery . As i stated in my earlier post BA ( and now I know Air France ) ordered Airbusses from the begining .

In the photo it shows the temporary French pre delivery registration and c/n 002 . Will look for the B Cal logo and tail art and if the quality is good enough will attempt a repaint . The aircraft type was A320-111 and without the wingtip fences but if you look at later pictures of the G-BUS? series they were fitted at a later date but still in the Landor livery .

@Virgin America Captain ,

JanKees Blom made 4 Frontier paints for the Airbus X in 2010 and I seem to remember someone making updates for the VC . The repaints can be found in the Downloads section ( top of page ) - or check previous pages in this thread . I converted the VC textures for myself , so if you cannot find them send me a personal message and I will share them with you . I do not want to upload them as it is not my work .

John

Thanks John; good luck with the B'Cal livery, I hope you easily get what you need - I'll certainly be looking out for it!

D.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello yangu,

are you ready for takeoff?

... your Airbus is ready!

A320_IAE_TRANS_ASIA_AIRWAYS_B-22316-1.jp

Regards

Holgi

Hey Holgi,
at thirst, let me thank you for all the great repaints you're doing all the time. Very good work which I do really appreciate.

You did a very nice fictional Air Transat livery which is perfect for flying in upper Canada/Alaska. Well, it would be great if you could also do a Alaska Airlines and a Canadian North repaint for the AXE.

If you like to do so, take your time man. I don't need them to be finished in the next few weeks, would be just nice to have them in the future ;)

Archived