Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Holgi!

I am brand new to Airbus X Extended.

Please let me suggest three liveries I cannot find and would love to use in future.

Once you find some time between paiting the great liveries you have made so far and have on your to-do list.

Bingo A320

bingo_zps10721223.jpg

Austrian Airlines Retro A320

austrian_zpsf8f03edb.jpg

Finnair NC A320

fin_zpseee99a69.jpg

Thanks for being a great artist.

All the best,

@Rafal ,

I am certain that the Austrian retro can be found here in the Download section ( top of page ) , maybe the AirbusX version but works in the Extended . In another topic here in the tweaking section there is advice for converting to the Extended . The same can be said for Finnair . Or have a look in Holgi's repaint topic ( bottom of the page in tweaking ) .

I recently uploaded a repaint for Virgin Atlantic's Little Red , since then I found some detailed photo's ( in High Resolution ) and have made some changes to the original repaint for EI-DEO . re-positioned the underwing reg , resized the flying lady and changed the shape of the painted tail section . Version 2 will be uploaded shortly . The Little Red fleet is being added to and now has 4 aircraft registered as EI-DEI and EI-DEO ( leased from Aer Lingus ) and EI-EZV and EI-EZW ( ex Italian registered I-EEZF and I-EEZG ) . As someone once pointed out with several aircraft with the same paintscheme it's just a question of changing the reg ( NOT ) , so here are screens of the other 3 aircraft as well .

post-29473-0-79154300-1368231572_thumb.j post-29473-0-91026800-1368231592_thumb.j post-29473-0-41857600-1368231618_thumb.j

post-29473-0-98585600-1368231634_thumb.j

So and now it's time for some beer !

John

@ Rafal ,

My reply to the same request for the Austrian Retro on page 17 of this thread .

John

Uploaded for the AirbusX ( back in 2010 ) but as stated in numerous other posts , works perfectly well in the Extended version . Just copy the texture.cfg from amother texture and overwrite texture.cfg . The only " problem " will be that the registration / SELCAL codes will have to be made either by yourself or the original painter .

Link : http://forum.aerosof...lbp-retro-bird/

John

EDIT : Here are the VC textures for the Extended version eith registration / selcal codes .

attachicon.gifVC textures OE-LBP.zip

A little request for Holgi :)

Lufthansa received a new A321 retro bird last year, it is the D-AIDV.

They only took a change to the lower fuselage of the paint. Its metallic and not gray as on D-AIRX.

Maybe you do it if you have some time left inbetween ;)

Hi guys,

I moved A321 TC-JRY files to A321 IAE Neo and i made some modification then i created my own A321Neo.. Its working perfectly but I couldn't paint sharklets.. Is there any way to paint the sharklets like 737NG or can Holgi do? :D

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Like that..

• Deputy Sheriffs

A little request for Holgi :)

Lufthansa received a new A321 retro bird last year, it is the D-AIDV.

They only took a change to the lower fuselage of the paint. Its metallic and not gray as on D-AIRX.

Maybe you do it if you have some time left inbetween ;)

Hallo Marcel mein Freund,

Du altes Haus, immer wieder schön zu sehen das es dich noch gibt ... ;)

A321_IAE_LUFTHANSA_D-AIDV-1.jpg

[download]

Yes, UR-WUC is flying in Ukraine and for realism, I asked for a new different reg than UR-WUC, Thanks

And on the Sharklets is written wizzair.com.

If i may gentlemen, i had posted my comment when the post read ,looking for a wizzair repaint with sharklets. Wasnt sure how to delete my post when i saw it had changed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can anybody make the Iberia OneWorld Livery Please? For the extended as there is only one for the Airbus X and not the extended

vj4.jpg

... you can found this bird here!

A320_CFM_IBERIA_EC-IZR-1.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Holgi you planing to update the Scandinavian paints ?

... what kind of textures do you mean?

Archived